Nickelodeon Woke

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Nickelodeon has been blocked from our home.

Absolutely no reason that was directed at impressionable young children who are too young to grasp what's going on

Absolutely no reason that was directed at impressionable young children who are too young to grasp what's going on

They're really going to shit when they get hit with the lawsuits. 23 children watching that held their breaths for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, turned blue, and passed out.

Three of them required CPR.

They're really going to shit when they get hit with the lawsuits. 23 children watching that held their breaths for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, turned blue, and passed out.

Stupid kids.

Stupid kids.

Probably left loon's offspring. We've seen how their older siblings act that last week or so

Stupid kids.

They didn't really. I just made that up. :laughing0301:

That's OK. Nickelodeon understands that some people just aren't mature enough to understand their programming. Obviously, you are one of those people.

That's OK. Nickelodeon understands that some people just aren't mature enough to understand their programming. Obviously, you are one of those people.

You just used the words "Nickelodeon", "mature", and "programming" in the same sentence.

That's like using "CNN", "journalism", and "responsible."

:laugh::lmao::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Good for them.

Gotta be children of conservatives.

Or

You just used the words "Nickelodeon", "mature", and "programming" in the same sentence.

Or "fox" and "news"?

Stupid kids.

They didn't really. I just made that up. :laughing0301:

I figured you did, but was kinda hoping you didn't. :dunno:

All big words that you don't understand?

Conservative's children are far more educated, sophisticated, and intelligent than that. They're becoming CEOs and running major corporations while the leftard's kids are still; watching Sesame Street, counting cookies, and trying to figure out which one of these things is different from the others.

All big words that you don't understand?

I understand all the little words that describe who and what you are. No need for big ones, as you're pretty simple.

Conservative's children are far more educated, sophisticated, and intelligent than that. They're becoming CEOs and running major corporations while the leftard's kids are still; watching Sesame Street, counting cookies, and trying to figure out which one of these things is different from the others.

But they seem to grown up gender-confused alot, so the "One of these things is different from the other" obviously didn't work.

Lol I remember when these kids decided eating Tide Pods was a great idea and told our youngest she should never do that

She looked at me and said " I'm not stupid, Mommy"

Lol I remember when these kids decided eating Tide Pods was a great idea and told our youngest she should never do that

Smart kid, you taught her well. She'll grow up to be the first woman President some day.

Smart kid, you taught her well. She'll grow up to be the first woman President some day.

She may very well rule the world. She thinks she does now....well her Dad anyway, wrapped right around her little finger

Forum List

Back