Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

I’m not letting anyone get one over on me as long as I have the means to prevent it or do something about it. The difference between you and me is that I don’t think prima facie that every successful or rich person is going to try.

The whole system is set up to allow them to do that. Some poor lady gets 5 years for lying about her address to get her daughter out of a public school where people are shooting each other, some rich bitch in Hollywood gets 11 Days at Club Fed for spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to get her slacker kids into Stanford.

What does any of that have to do with capitalism?

Um, yeah. You’re quoting someone that was largely responsible for creating what eventually became a failed state.

The USSR failed because it was an Empire, not because of any economic system. But off topic.

I didn’t say anything about their economic system, I just said it was a failed state.

But even so, everyone knows their economy collapsed. It collapsed because of their own incompetence and their blind obsession with trying to keep up with the U.S. which resulted in negligence and massive oversights.

Gorbachev himself said that probably the one main factor that contributed to the fall of the Soviet Union was the Chernobyl accident.
That accident was a culmination of years of looking the other way when problems arose and the abject fear of questioning authority they engendered in the population.

Your breast-beating righteous indignation at rich people rings hollow when juxtaposed with your willful ignorance of the facts and your malicious slandering of a minor who did nothing more than smile.

Again, we know Smirky is your man-crush, but off topic. He was a little Cathoic Douchebag and everyone saw it.

Yeah, okay. You hate a teenager for being white, Catholic and pro-life. If that means I have a man-crush, so be it. It also means you’re a prejudiced prick with violent tendencies.

Translation - I had some bad experiences with rich people so that means they’re all bad.

I know as well as anyone that some rich people do awful things. I’m just not so short sighted as to think all of them do.

When someone fucks me over, I USUALLY don't give them a second chance.

Bully for you. I don’t know how that follows from what I said but, kudos, man.

Why do you have a problem with the idea of undocumented immigrants paying taxes?

1) They do. They are paying taxes on their income,

The fuck they are. Even if some are, by no means are all or most of them paying taxes.

they are paying taxes on the goods and services they buy.
2) Again, your racism is hilarious,

Who said anything about race?

you are a perfect tool for the One Percent. They get you mad at someone who is worse off than you are.

Worse off? They’re well enough off to send billions of dollars a year to their home countries. Don’t give me that shit.

Yeah, they gave him $25.00 in go away money... but his face is still punchable...
I see you still want to commit assault and battery against a minor.

You are filth, pure filth.
Can’t help want to punch that face. You know which kids are going to grow up being douche bags. Didn’t say I would just would like to. If we were in a mma match
And I would stop you
Foso look at my face I’m knocking on heavens door

Yeah, they gave him $25.00 in go away money... but his face is still punchable...

Can’t help want to punch that face. You know which kids are going to grow up being douche bags. Didn’t say I would just would like to. If we were in a mma match

Why do you want to punch him and how do you know he’ll be a douchebag?

You saw that look on his face with that Indian. You know the type. Needs to get the shit kicked out of him. Learn you don’t get up in people’s personal space like that.

Let me guess you agree rush deserved the metal trump gave him? What a partisan move

You saw that look on his face with that Indian. You know the type. Needs to get the shit kicked out of him. Learn you don’t get up in people’s personal space like that.

Let me guess you agree rush deserved the metal trump gave him? What a partisan move

Learn you don’t get up in people’s personal space like that.

The drunken refrigerator repairman got into the kid's personal space.

You saw that look on his face with that Indian.

Yes, I did. And?

You know the type.

No, I don’t. Tell me.

Needs to get the shit kicked out of him. Learn you don’t get up in people’s personal space like that.

He didn’t.

You are aware that it was Phillips that got in Sandmann’s face, yes?

Irrelevant. Limbaugh getting a medal has nothing to do with your wishing violence on a minor for doing nothing more than smiling.

Your gonna hang rich people?

At some point, they'll end up hanging themselves, unless they get ahead of the massive wealth disparity thing.
What if they don’t and hide money what are you going to do?

Yup. They keep their money in their Scrooge McDuck Vault...

View attachment 305836
View attachment 305848

You leave out all those parts where the famines were caused by war and western sanctions, but never mind. Just think that rehashing Bircher Propaganda is going to convince people capitalism isn't a shit sandwich.

Pretty much everything. Rich White Lady only gets 11 days, poor black lady gets 5 years. That's fucked up, man. Welcome to America.

I didn’t say anything about their economic system, I just said it was a failed state.

But even so, everyone knows their economy collapsed. It collapsed because of their own incompetence and their blind obsession with trying to keep up with the U.S. which resulted in negligence and massive oversights.

Again, off topic, but the USSR fell for the same reason the British Empire fell. Because with ALL empires, eventually, the people being ruled get tired of being ruled, and the people doing the ruling realize they aren't getting much out of it if they aren't part of the elite. So 300 Million Non-Russians in the USSR and Eastern Block got fed up with being ruled by the Russians, and the Russians themselves got tired of sending resources to prop these places up.

The fuck they are. Even if some are, by no means are all or most of them paying taxes.

They pay taxes on their income, they pay taxes on their goods and services, they pay taxes on their rents...

But keep telling me how not racist you are, that shit never gets old.

Worse off? They’re well enough off to send billions of dollars a year to their home countries. Don’t give me that shit.

Okay, let's look at that. Remittances to family members in Mexico are all of 25 Billion. Sounds awful, especially if you really really hates you some brown people like you clearly do.

Then you look at the trade deficit, which is 616 BILLION.

Just can't get that worked up.

Your gonna hang rich people?

At some point, they'll end up hanging themselves, unless they get ahead of the massive wealth disparity thing.
What if they don’t and hide money what are you going to do?

Yup. They keep their money in their Scrooge McDuck Vault...

View attachment 305836
View attachment 305848

You leave out all those parts where the famines were caused by war and western sanctions, but never mind. Just think that rehashing Bircher Propaganda is going to convince people capitalism isn't a shit sandwich.
You are fake news

Pretty much everything. Rich White Lady only gets 11 days, poor black lady gets 5 years. That's fucked up, man. Welcome to America.

This has nothing to do with capitalism. This is rich people getting off easy, which is not a product of capitalism.

Are you under the impression that everyone under capitalism is rich or that there would be no rich people under a different system?

Again, off topic, but the USSR fell for the same reason the British Empire fell. Because with ALL empires, eventually, the people being ruled get tired of being ruled, and the people doing the ruling realize they aren't getting much out of it if they aren't part of the elite. So 300 Million Non-Russians in the USSR and Eastern Block got fed up with being ruled by the Russians, and the Russians themselves got tired of sending resources to prop these places up.

They didn’t get tired of sending resources, they could no longer afford to.

They pay taxes on their income, they pay taxes on their goods and services, they pay taxes on their rents...

No, they do not pay income taxes. If they do, it’s because they have fake social security numbers.

But keep telling me how not racist you are, that shit never gets old.

I don’t believe I ever said I wasn’t. What I have said is to ask you numerous times who said anything about race. And in your usual style of hit-and-run debating, you never answer.

Okay, let's look at that. Remittances to family members in Mexico are all of 25 Billion. Sounds awful, especially if you really really hates you some brown people like you clearly do.

Then you look at the trade deficit, which is 616 BILLION.

Irrelevant. The trade deficit has nothing to do with you saying these people are worse off and yet they have enough disposable income to send a bunch of it out of the country.

Just can't get that worked up.

Fair share means fair share. Which means everybody pays. Otherwise, all you really means is, everyone but little brown people should pay taxes and the rich should be punished with paying more.

If they pay income tax they can send all the money they can afford, I don’t give a shit. Just pay your fair share first.

You said there were other choices, you just don't choose them

There are other choices, but they don't work for my needs.

Let's take MS Word. Now, yeah, there's still Googles' version and Wordperfect is out there doing a thing. But if I want to send a document, I have to send it in Word because that's what everyone else has. This is the power MS gained through the ruthless pursuit of a monopoly. It's why most computers have Windows as an operating system. Not that there weren't others out there, but MS aggressive manipulation of the market.

That's funny, coming from a stupid Commie like you.

Oh, wait, lemme guess -- it wasn't REAL Communism, was it?

Wouldn't know. Real Communism and Real Capitalism only exist in textbooks. Real systems with real people are something quite different...

You wouldn't want to live under real capitalism any more than real communism.
What a moron. OpenOffice and other open-source word apps -- free ones, that should appeal to your Communist nature -- save in .doc format. So you can email them to anyone, and anyone can open them.

But that would mean you can't blame Bill Gates, and you can't have that, can you?

This has nothing to do with capitalism. This is rich people getting off easy, which is not a product of capitalism.

Are you under the impression that everyone under capitalism is rich or that there would be no rich people under a different system?

Again, you miss the point. Rich or poor, everyone should have equal justice under the law.

I don’t believe I ever said I wasn’t. What I have said is to ask you numerous times who said anything about race. And in your usual style of hit-and-run debating, you never answer.

Again, a conservative thinks "not being racist" means, "you didn't catch me using a racial epitaph in public".

Just pay your fair share first.

I agree, the people who have hoarded 87% of the wealth should pay their fair share before we go bothering some poor people who are just trying to get by.

Again, you miss the point. Rich or poor, everyone should have equal justice under the law.

You’re absolutely right. But these things don’t happen because of capitalism. That’s the point.

Again, a conservative thinks "not being racist" means, "you didn't catch me using a racial epitaph in public".

That’s “epithet”, not epitaph. An epitaph is something written on a headstone.

Anyway, I’ve never uttered any kind of racial epithet, in public or private. That’s not who I am and it’s not the way our father raised us.

I’ve told you before I lived in Panama at one time and I recently worked in Brazil for seven years.
I found Hispanics to be very friendly and engaging and quick to make friends. They are very family oriented and fiercely protective of their children.
I still interact with some of my former Brazilian coworkers on facebook and I still care for them deeply.

So take your “little brown people” bullshit and pound it right up your ass. You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Just pay your fair share first.

I agree, the people who have hoarded 87% of the wealth should pay their fair share before we go bothering some poor people who are just trying to get by.

Newsflash: There are poor citizens just trying to get by and paying taxes. Being here illegally is not an excuse.

You’re absolutely right. But these things don’t happen because of capitalism. That’s the point.

They happen EXACTLY because of capitalism. A rich person bought her kid's way into college over a working class kid who had better grades and community involvement and athletics. She got caught. Instead of getting five years like the poor black woman who merely lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school, she got 11 days at a Club Fed where they have arts and crafts.

"We're going to punish you with a VACATION!!"
"Oh, noes, the horror of it all!"

I’ve told you before I lived in Panama at one time and I recently worked in Brazil for seven years.
I found Hispanics to be very friendly and engaging and quick to make friends. They are very family oriented and fiercely protective of their children.

And yet you hate them so insanely you want to build a wall and throw their kids into concentration camps. I think I speak for many when I say....

upload_2020-2-12_5-38-44.jpeg

Newsflash: There are poor citizens just trying to get by and paying taxes. Being here illegally is not an excuse.

The Undocumented are paying taxes, too. It's not my fault that our immigration system remains broken because of dumb-ass racists like you.

JoeB is so stupid. Everyone is born with equal rights. No one is born with equal opportunities. Such is life. I have seen few as illogical as him. Save man and Toddster kicked his ass in this thread.

It’s funny that many see Bill Gates, who has given billions to charities as “evil”. Hilarious in fact. When someone makes their first million they suddenly become evil? Dumbass

They happen EXACTLY because of capitalism. A rich person bought her kid's way into college over a working class kid who had better grades and community involvement and athletics. She got caught. Instead of getting five years like the poor black woman who merely lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school, she got 11 days at a Club Fed where they have arts and crafts.

"We're going to punish you with a VACATION!!"
"Oh, noes, the horror of it all!"

And yet you hate them so insanely you want to build a wall and throw their kids into concentration camps. I think I speak for many when I say....

View attachment 306187

The Undocumented are paying taxes, too. It's not my fault that our immigration system remains broken because of dumb-ass racists like you.

A rich person bought her kid's way into college

If you're whining about Felicity Huffman, it appears she paid someone to alter her kid's SAT score.

Instead of getting five years like the poor black woman who merely lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school,

The other women sounds like she got her child into a school in a different district.
She stole the value of that district's contribution to her daughter's schooling.

Williams-Bolar and her father were charged with felonies related to the falsification of records and theft of public education. They fought the charges, believing that they had done nothing wrong. The jury in Edward Williams’s trial failed to reach a verdict; Williams-Bolar was convicted of some charges and handed two concurrent five-year sentences, suspended down to 10 days.

Her Only Crime Was Helping Her Kids

Hmmmmm…...does this ruin your rant?

Forum List

Back