Nice that at least ONE Republican has an ounce of class . . .

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

Rep. Tom Cole: Confederate flag wavers disrespectful, embarrassing

U.S. Rep. Tom Cole, R-Moore, released this statement on Thursday in regard to the people who waved Confederate flags at President Barack Obama in Durant and Oklahoma City during the president's visit to those cities.

“I was shocked and disappointed by those who showed up to wave Confederate flags soon after President Obama arrived in Oklahoma.

“Their actions were not only disappointing but incredibly disrespectful, insensitive and embarrassing to the entire state. The unacceptable behavior displayed by these individuals certainly does not reflect the values and views of the vast majority of Oklahomans. No president should ever be confronted by such behavior, especially when the purpose of the visit was meant to celebrate and recognize some of our state’s greatest achievements.

“The office of President of the United States is deserving of the respect of all Americans, regardless of how deeply we may disagree on issues or policies. Political differences are never a justification to insult the president, and I believe that such action shows disrespect for the office itself.

"In this circumstance, I consider it to be particularly insensitive given the president’s personal graciousness when Oklahomans in Moore were devastated by tornadoes in May 2013.

“Like me, I’m certain that the vast majority of people across our state are embarrassed and disappointed to see other Oklahomans engage in this sort of activity. Given the president’s purpose for visiting, all Oklahomans should have been proud to have him in the state and shown him the same hospitality that we routinely extend to those who visit our state.”​

There really is a segment of our society that just despises their own country and some of them post here.

Not to mention that they're just plain dumb.

President Obama did not take their silly racist flag down but they're unable to think this through. Many still don't understand the role of SCOTUS in our government.

There really is a segment of our society that just despises their own country and some of them post here.

President Obama did not take their silly racist flag down but they're unable to think this through. Many still don't understand the role of SCOTUS in our government.

There really is a segment of our society that just despises their own country

Yeah, but he'll be out of office soon.

The freaking illegal immigrant who murdered an innocent young woman is apparently the tip of the ice burg that the liberal media has chosen not to address and another terrorist has murdered four Marines and the radical left is still worried about the Confederate flag. Typical a-holes.

You are right about that… The good thing is that leftists do respect the office of POTUS, here it is below:
th-2.jpeg
Do I see it right? Are they calling to kill the president?

Rep. Tom Cole: Confederate flag wavers disrespectful, embarrassing

U.S. Rep. Tom Cole, R-Moore, released this statement on Thursday in regard to the people who waved Confederate flags at President Barack Obama in Durant and Oklahoma City during the president's visit to those cities.

“I was shocked and disappointed by those who showed up to wave Confederate flags soon after President Obama arrived in Oklahoma.

“Their actions were not only disappointing but incredibly disrespectful, insensitive and embarrassing to the entire state. The unacceptable behavior displayed by these individuals certainly does not reflect the values and views of the vast majority of Oklahomans. No president should ever be confronted by such behavior, especially when the purpose of the visit was meant to celebrate and recognize some of our state’s greatest achievements.

“The office of President of the United States is deserving of the respect of all Americans, regardless of how deeply we may disagree on issues or policies. Political differences are never a justification to insult the president, and I believe that such action shows disrespect for the office itself.

"In this circumstance, I consider it to be particularly insensitive given the president’s personal graciousness when Oklahomans in Moore were devastated by tornadoes in May 2013.

“Like me, I’m certain that the vast majority of people across our state are embarrassed and disappointed to see other Oklahomans engage in this sort of activity. Given the president’s purpose for visiting, all Oklahomans should have been proud to have him in the state and shown him the same hospitality that we routinely extend to those who visit our state.”​
Well you know....the Ds have no class either so why bother with all this BS?

You are right about that… The good thing is that leftists do respect the office of POTUS, here it is below:
View attachment 44741
He's not the president anymore so he's fair game. It's legal now to hunt bush. We should have hung him next to Saddam.

If bush was in Europe he'd get arrested and tried for war crimes.

That was while he was in office. And there are many more where that came from.

View attachment 44741
He's not the president anymore so he's fair game. It's legal now to hunt bush. We should have hung him next to Saddam.

If bush was in Europe he'd get arrested and tried for war crimes.

Forum List

Back