NHL fight and racist boy fan gets punched

Hockey is one of the dumber games ever invented. Thuggz On Skates With Big Sticks. Why do they bother with the goal nets and pucks? Those just get in the way.

This white punk should be expelled for his dirty mouth
To be fair brother doesn’t look like he used it in a racial manner. People use the N-word all the time in a non-Race matter. Looks like there was bickering between two people honestly the guy who threw the punch first might get sued.. But what’s really weird about this is how the news makes a big deal out of it as if racism is being fought against there is no racism in this country or in Canada. Sometimes people just say stupid shit whether there black or white happens all the time and there’s plenty of fights at football games for example.

You’re totally cool person but I look at a story like this and I just shake my head. All the meanwhile so many Americans are living in communist tiny apartments with no way up. This story is not a victory it’s not cool …what would be cool would be to see millions of black Americans and white Americans get better jobs.

It's ok for blacks to say the nword, isn't it fair and equal for white people to say it also?

To say someone can't say a word because of their skin color is the very definition of racism.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

He is a loser be we have to be honest. He wasnt using a racial slur. He was using it the exact same way black people use it and he was saying it to a white guy. There is a MASSIVE difference between that and calling a black person a "n*gger" with a hard "R".

Forum List

Back