NHL Cancelling tonight’s games

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

They faced a lot of heat because they played their games yesterday in wake of cops justifiably shooting a man. This country sucks. Just once I’d like to see someone stand up to these SJWs and put them in their place.

There is no reason why they shouldn't play. It has absolutely nothing to do with them.

It has nothing to do with any pro athlete. A guy didn’t follow instructions from the police and posed himself as a threat and got shot for it. Why is this a national story???

They faced a lot of heat because they played their games yesterday in wake of cops justifiably shooting a man. This country sucks. Just once I’d like to see someone stand up to these SJWs and put them in their place.

Well, the puck is black.

I can't think of an easier way for Democrats to hand Trump a 2020 victory other than pissing off the average non-voting American who watches sports as their daily hobby by ruining and canceling their hobby with SJW bullshit.

The biggest part of the Trump 2020 landslide will be pissed off Sports fans. Mark my words.

It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles all this. So glad my tickets for 2020 season has been refunded. If they do to much social justice bullshit like NHL and NBA I won’t be renewing in 2021.

It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles all this. So glad my tickets for 2020 season has been refunded. If they do to much social justice bullshit like NHL and NBA I won’t be renewing in 2021.

I used to have season tickets to the knicks. Never again. My god son wanted a Luka Doncic Jersey for his birthday and I told him he’s getting air pads instead. He was still happy with his gift and I didn’t contribute to the NBA. Win win as far as I’m concerned.

Forum List

Back