NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

tealdeer.gif

Congress cannot authorize an illegal war in wrongfully waging war against another country, particularly when we try to hide behind UN resolutions, which we were not authorized to enforce by invasion.

Gosh..Jake.

In case you haven't noticed the UN basically rubber stamps almost everything the US does. When it doesn't..the US goes and does what ever it wants to do anyway.

So other then being a means to express "outrage", the only power the UN has over the US is like..

Nadda.

You are right, sallow, yet Bush sent his people to the UN to try to get a resolution authorizing US action in Iraq and failed.

That's the point.

Congress cannot authorize an illegal war in wrongfully waging war against another country, particularly when we try to hide behind UN resolutions, which we were not authorized to enforce by invasion.

Congress can authorize a war. The alleged "illegality" of that war is not yours to define and your willingness to add that dishonest modifier doesn't make it any less bullshit. Further, the UN Resolutions meant more to us than they did to the UN. Other than that, though, terrific post.
:lmao:

Your ranting and chanting does not change the fact that the war was internationally illegal.

Congress can authorize a war. The alleged "illegality" of that war is not yours to define and your willingness to add that dishonest modifier doesn't make it any less bullshit. Further, the UN Resolutions meant more to us than they did to the UN. Other than that, though, terrific post.

Your ranting and chanting does not change the fact that the war was internationally illegal.

Your endless reiteration of your dopey claim doesn't make your dopey claim true, ya unpersuasive doofus.

I have an idea for a fun game. Let's set up mock courts and try Bush and his pals and make believe it really means something. That'll be fun. I'll get some beer and popcorn.

According to who?

I see disinfo agent troll Moron In the Hat has made it over here.

This message is hidden because Rat in the Hat is on your ignore list.

if you have anyone on ignore....that means your a pussy and cant handle that person......that person then wins....pussy....

Oh please give me a fucking break.disinfo agents Moron In The Hat and Liar Ability are such sad little trolls they are just here seeking attention.Their debating skills are so pathetic they have to make up lies to try and save face in their posts when they are defeated and just repeat the same old garbage over and over again.:lol:

I used try to tell fellow truthers dont feed those agent trolls and give them the attention they seek but they are too stupid to listen and they give it them all the time so I no longer try and tell them anymore. hense his user name LIAR ability MANY people call him.and Moron In That Hat was caught making up once making up things saying witnesses said things in a video they never said in that video when challeneged to watch it.Thats what those trolls ALWAYS do is make up lies when they cant deal with facts that prove them wrong.so give me a freaking break.:cuckoo:

I have better things to do that waste it on childish trolls seeking attention who whine to mods like the crybabys they are over an innocent joke. Rat did it with me and I have seen Liar ability do it with a couple others before.those crybabys go whining to them all the time. I dont debate children like that.

Last edited:
Read the OP, then read the posts, and you will have answered the real question: you twist information to your ideology instead of twisting your ideology to the facts.

Liar ability troll always tries shit like this to try and save face in his posts when getting his ass handed to him on a platter.

I see disinfo agent troll Moron In the Hat has made it over here.

This message is hidden because Rat in the Hat is on your ignore list.

if you have anyone on ignore....that means your a pussy and cant handle that person......that person then wins....pussy....

Oh please give me a fucking break.disinfo agents Moron In The Hat and Liar Ability are such sad little trolls they are just here seeking attention.Their debating skills are so pathetic they have to make up lies to try and save face in their posts when they are defeated and just repeat the same old garbage over and over again.:lol:

I used try to tell fellow truthers dont feed those agent trolls and give them the attention they seek but they are too stupid to listen and they give it them all the time so I no longer try and tell them anymore. hense his user name LIAR ability MANY people call him.and Moron In That Hat was caught making up once making up things saying witnesses said things in a video they never said in that video when challeneged to watch it.Thats what those trolls ALWAYS do is make up lies when they cant deal with facts that prove them wrong.so give me a freaking break.:cuckoo:

Serial liars should be on folks' ignore. Ideologues who pass the facts through their preconceived belief system, though, should be always shown on the Board just how they are ignorant.

Many of our far righties and far lefties simply refuse to accept their bias.

Sorry.. there is no overall world government that impedes on our sovereignty

nice try though, Jokey

I take that back.Old Rocks seems to be awake as well.I mean he nailed it here with this post.He hit the nail on the head.There sure are a lot of stupid fucks out there and on this site as well who think JFK started vietnam.they have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system.

JFK in fact resisted the militarys commanders to esculate the war in vietnam that Ike had approved of in his last year in office.He is right,Eisenhower was the president that first put americans into Nam.Ike even publicly criiticised Kennedy for not esculating the war in vietnam.

JFK only sent in advisors just like he said.In sept 1963 when he gave his speech at that one college,it was shown on the tv screens and you can view it now in the old films that there were only 82 combat casultys during JFK's term in office.Thats a far cry from the 58,000 GI's murdered under LBj and Dick Nixons watch.:lol::lol:

He also spoke the truth about Iraq being attacked by us under lies manufactured by the Bush administration.for this,he deserves a good rep for this excellent post.

Between 1945 and 1954, the Vietnamese waged an anti-colonial war against France and received $2.6 billion in financial support from the United States. The French defeat at the Dien Bien Phu was followed by a peace conference in Geneva, in which Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam received their independence and Vietnam was temporarily divided between an anti-Communist South and a Communist North. In 1956, South Vietnam, with American backing, refused to hold the unification elections. By 1958, Communist-led guerrillas known as the Viet Cong had begun to battle the South Vietnamese government.

Late 1961

President John F. Kennedy orders more help for the South Vietnamese government in its war against the Vietcong guerrillas. U.S. backing includes new equipment and more than 3,000 military advisors and support personnel.

January 12, 1962
In Operation Chopper, helicopters flown by U.S. Army pilots ferry 1,000 South Vietnamese soldiers to sweep a NLF stronghold near Saigon. It marks America's first combat missions against the Vietcong.

To support the South’s government, the United States (say Kennedy) sent in 2,000 military advisors, a number that grew to 16,300 in 1963. The military condition deteriorated, and by 1963 South Vietnam had lost the fertile Mekong Delta to the Vietcong.

As far as Bush's lies are concerned, check these 'lies' out:

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed." -- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War." -- John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we." -- Wesley Clark on September 26, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

congratulations.all you did was prove my case for me that LBJ was the one that got us into vietnam not JFK by posting the true statement that he only sent in ADVISORS.:lol:
thanks for aiding me and help prove like him,you have been brainwashed.:lol::clap2: oh and like those other two idiots,you just proved your as big an idiot as they are as well believing in what JOHN KERRY AND TED KENNEDY said.hahahahahahaah congrats on your gullibility. Ted was a sellout to his brothers fool.:lol:

the problem with your ramblings is troops there never found any WMD'S and many deserted because of the Bush administrations lies.your too funny that you listen to these corrupt politicins over the troops that served.comedy gold.:lol::lol:

you also conviently ignored what the media said when he was interviewed by walter Kronkite in sept of 1963 just two months before his assassination that there were only 82 casualtys which for the hundreth time is a far cry from the 58,000 that came under LBJ and Dick Nixons watch.thanks for ignoring that statistic and proving you only see what you want to see.nice.:lol::lol: here is some more for you to chew on and even some good stuff on Bush as well. below for you to chew on.o and for the other brainwashed people,stay tuned,I got plenty more coming.

The scion of a railroad fortune, Harriman became a financial baron, the founder of Brown Brothers Harriman where he taught Prescott Bush the ropes on Wall Street, in the halls of government and in the dark alleyways of the world, the tradecraft of spy vs. spy.

Harriman was a Democrat, the Governor of New York. FDR appointed him to serve as ambassador to the Soviet Union during World War II. Truman appointed him to serve as Secretary of Commerce during the Marshall Plan. The guy seemed to be a big player for the good guys.

But there was the NAZI thing. The US Government identified five companies associated with Harriman and Bush that directly aided Hitler’s war machine. When they said, "So?" -- in the middle of 1942 -- Uncle Sam took the companies away. Recently released government documents indicate Prescott Bush kept intact the "financial" relationship with the NAZIs through 1951.
Money has always meant a lot in American jurisprudence, so mainstream historians and legal authorities have pretty much stayed away from that part of this important player’s biography. So, of course, things get worse.

JFK named Harriman Ambassador-at-Large for Southeast Asia. Instead of helping defuse the worsening crisis when CIA decided Diem had to go, he acted the rogue agent and did all he could to ramp-up war in Vietnam. Seemingly a super-hawk in the fight against communism, it was Harriman who ordered the assassination of South Vietnamese President Diem, his brother and a Catholic priest accompanying them into exile. The result was chaos, from which the US and South Vietname goverments never fully recovered.

JFK was furious when he heard that the Diem brothers had been assassinated. He ordered the withdrawal of all American forces from Vietnam, a war he viewed as unwinnable. Two months later, JFK was dead. And LBJ signed orders stating the US would provide whatever level of support was needed to preserve the government of South Vietnam. A big mistake for our nation, the nation of Vietnam, and for our world.

Oh and i got plently more coming.

and finally,here it is.The chess game is over and Two Thumbs , Too Tall and Logik and Reazon " who needs to change his user name to no logic and no reasoning" can only cry in defeat because it is checkmate on them.:lol:

The Vietnam War and the Assassination of JFK - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

Kaiser admits that he the Kennedy administration did increase the number of American military personnel in South Vietnam from 600 in 1960 to 17,500 in 1963. However, although he sincerely wanted to help the South Vietnamese government cope with the Viet Cong he rejected war as a way to do so. Kennedy’s view of America’s involvement in Southeast Asia was expressed clearly at his first ever press conference. When asked about Laos he expressed his intentions to help create “a peaceful country – an independent country not dominated by either side but concerned with the life of the people within the country.” (8) This was a marked departure from Eisenhower’s policy of supporting anti-communist military dictatorships in Southeast Asia and the Americas.

anybody else want to come on and get egg all over their faces and try and tell me more lies that JFK got us into vietnam and not Ike? I would think not.

Last edited:
The sovereignty of our United States resides in the States and the Federal Government. The international community has no sovereignty nor any jurisdiction over us.

The highest law of our land is the Constitution. It's the Constitution that dicatates what makes a war legal or not. Nothing else.

Serial liars should be on folks' ignore. Ideologues who pass the facts through their preconceived belief system, though, should be always shown on the Board just how they are ignorant.

Many of our far righties and far lefties simply refuse to accept their bias.

Well you can waste time with them if you want.I wont play their game and give those whiners the attention they seek.My time is too valuable to listen to someone here just to troll and have to resort to lies when they know they are defeated and like the whining crybabies they are,go and whine to the mods over such tiny things they cant take.

Last edited:

Late 1961

President John F. Kennedy orders more help for the South Vietnamese government in its war against the Vietcong guerrillas. U.S. backing includes new equipment and more than 3,000 military advisors and support personnel.

January 12, 1962
In Operation Chopper, helicopters flown by U.S. Army pilots ferry 1,000 South Vietnamese soldiers to sweep a NLF stronghold near Saigon. It marks America's first combat missions against the Vietcong.

To support the South’s government, the United States (say Kennedy) sent in 2,000 military advisors, a number that grew to 16,300 in 1963. The military condition deteriorated, and by 1963 South Vietnam had lost the fertile Mekong Delta to the Vietcong.

congratulations.all you did was prove my case for me that LBJ was the one that got us into vietnam not JFK by posting the true statement that he only sent in ADVISORS.:lol:

What part of first combat mission don't you understand?

And, Kennedy changed the MAAG (Military Assistant Advisory Group) that had 746 advisors in country to the MACV (Military Assistance Command Vietnam) that had over 16,000 'advisors' before Kennedy was killed.

Kennedy got us into Vietnam and any rewrite of history is BS.

The sovereignty of our United States resides in the States and the Federal Government. The international community has no sovereignty nor any jurisdiction over us.

The highest law of our land is the Constitution. It's the Constitution that dicatates what makes a war legal or not. Nothing else.
And on that note, Congress never made an official declaration of war and the President does not have the authority to start one, that's one crime...

...and we attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter, a treaty that was ratified by Congress, making it carry the same weight as the aforementioned Constitution.

Bush and Cheney guilty on two counts.

I didn't even have to pull the torture card...

And on that note, Congress never made an official declaration of war and the President does not have the authority to start one, that's one crime...

Wrong, ass boy.

They explicitly authorized the President to use our nation's military might. That is all that a declaration of war is. Idiots like YOU imagine that a declaration of war has to use the phrase "Declaration of WAR." But that's dopey. The Constitution requires no such catechism. Try again.

...and we attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter, a treaty that was ratified by Congress, making it carry the same weight as the aforementioned Constitution.

Wrong again. You SAYING it doesn't make it so. In REALITY (you should pay a visit someday) what Art. 51 SAYS is:
Article 51

Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

So, so far, YOU remain 0 for two.

It wouldn't matter. Clearly you'd have nothing intelligent to offer on that one, either.

Make it 0 for 3. :thup:

Where does it state in the Constitution such language?

It stipulates VOTES of the Congress...not language.

Forum List

Back