NFL Wk. 2 - KC vs Jags, ......

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
KC's looking a little ragged! They have Kelce & Jones back, but are still making mistakes, dropping passes, & fumbling the ball in the 1st Half! I guess it has to happen sometime; even w/ the best teams out there! Not accustomed to them looking this bad after a SB victory, but should be expected eventually! KC finally got a TD; 7-6 at Half-Time! :dunno: :confused::nono::heehee:;)

Last edited:
If I dont post it now, filthy Libstain will call a liar if my bets hit.

JKVILL +3.5. (KC looked very ordinary last week)
DET -4.4
DAL NYG Under 39.5.(both with good defense)
ATL GB Over 40.5

If I dont post it now, filthy Libstain will call a liar if my bets hit.

JKVILL +3.5. (KC looked very ordinary last week)
DET -4.4
DAL NYG Under 39.5.(both with good defense)
ATL GB Over 40.5

Detroit got "full of themselves" & got out-coached (smarted) losing to Seahawks w/ a lead at home! KC holds on over Jags 17-9 to go 1-1 on the season! Skip Baseless looking like a delayed prophet as Baker Mayfield leads Bucs over my Bears in Tampa! WTF is happening in Cinci? I thought Burrow's was supposed to be the next coming of ........! ...Over Mahomes no less! :heehee: ;):D:stir::p

KC's looking a little ragged! They have Kelce & Jones back, but are still making mistakes, dropping passes, & fumbling the ball in the 1st Half! I guess it has to happen sometime; even w/ the best teams out there! Not accustomed to them looking this bad after a SB victory, but should be expected eventually! KC finally got a TD; 7-6 at Half-Time! :dunno: :confused::nono::heehee:;)
Well I see they won but according to whst you posted they still don’t look to be superbowl contenders. not resembling the team they were from last year. The good news for them is even though this is an ugly win for them a win is a win and it was a must win fir them if they had any ideas of repeating sense very few teams make it back to the Super Bowl the following year when going o and 2.plus they beat an afc team that is a Super Bowl contender on the road no less so that is the most important thing in reestablishing themselves as Super Bowl contenders.the other good news is the next four games are creampuff teams they should easily beat.

Maybe I am wrong when I say losing their receivers the past couple of years have finally caught up to them but once again it was the defense thst had to bail them out.

Maybe I am wrong and it will take mid season to get in mid season form to look like the team from last year but as it stands right now it really looks like losing their receivers the last couple of years in a row has caught up with them as well as losing two of their offensive lineman from last year is hurting them because it sounds like once again they could not protect and give Mahomes much time to throw again the fact they scored only a mere 17 points and theur defense once again had to give them a chance to win in the end.

It appears they were actually wise nit signing Hopkins sense he already suffered a serious injury but just a hunch that if they cant trade fir a big name player out there available like him to take the pressure off Kelce they can forget about getting back to the superbowl.

The Lions offense always plays better at home so it does not surprise me they scored a lot more points this week nor thst it was another wild shootout with the Seahawks same as last year,amazing thst it was the identical result though,another wild shootout with the Seahawks at home and another loss again,go figure.

Last edited:
I just watched the highlights of this game and this might as well have been a home game fir the chiefs,the majority of fans at the game were chiefs fans. :biggrin:

I thought the raiders and chargers were the only two teams in the nfl where every home game fir them was a home game fir the road teams.:auiqs.jpg:apparently Jacksonville also does not have fan support either.o_O

The thing I find flabbergasting about the chiefs jags game is I see thst Jacksonville wore theur dark uniforms fir this game in the hot sun which makes no sense because in the humidity playing in white gives you a major advantage and plays a factor when you are playing another good team like the chiefs,a team like the faders makes no differerence but the chiefs all the differerence in the world when you are in white.
All the more reason why I believe this game was fixed fir the chiefs and the coach threw this game.

Last edited:
Chiefs need to do something with that right tackle.
I can sit an predict a run pass based on his foot position and his half second early jump.
If I can call it from my lazy-boy I'm pretty sure every DC in the league can see it and when you can accurately predict run or pass you've read half the other team's playbook.

BTW...KC's defense is really good. They don't get enough credit.

In watching the highlights of this game I just don’t see the chiefs repeating this year,thst left tackle from the buccaneers that replaced Orlando brown committed a holding penalty on a completion to kelce that would have picked up a ton of yardage fir them and could have give the chiefs another chance to get another touchdown and score more points.

That was why the bucs let him go he cost them games in too many holds at critical points games.,brown was far better.the good news for the chiefs is the bills are also 1 and 1 and the bengals and chargers are both 0 and 2. We will find out how good a team the dolphins really are after tonight

Detroit got "full of themselves" & got out-coached (smarted) losing to Seahawks w/ a lead at home! KC holds on over Jags 17-9 to go 1-1 on the season! Skip Baseless looking like a delayed prophet as Baker Mayfield leads Bucs over my Bears in Tampa! WTF is happening in Cinci? I thought Burrow's was supposed to be the next coming of ........! ...Over Mahomes no less! :heehee: ;):D:stir::p

i read a lot of “EXPERTS” this week saying to take TB. I didn’t have any trust in them whatsoever. Today they were pretty solid (what I saw on redzone).

Early on it appeared JVILLE fell in the old trap, “run the ball, keep it away from KC”. Do what you do best. Score!

DET did everything they could to help SEA win. I thought they were over that old DET play?

number 74 on the KC offensive line Taylor is killing the team with stupid penalties .. i dont expect KC to put up with it for much longer .. and KC didnt get much play for their starters in preseason ... a lesson they have learned as they are still knocking the rust off .. i fully expect them to be the team to beat in the AFC once they get the kinks ironed out ..

number 74 on the KC offensive line Taylor is killing the team with stupid penalties .. i dont expect KC to put up with it for much longer .. and KC didnt get much play for their starters in preseason ... a lesson they have learned as they are still knocking the rust off .. i fully expect them to be the team to beat in the AFC once they get the kinks ironed out ..

He got away w/ it last week! Probably thought it would be "grandfathered" in since successful B4! :p ;)

Thsts why tampa let him go.him and toney are hurting this team,they both need to be cut,I don’t see them making it back to the Super Bowl with these two clowns.not having a target like tyreek hill to take the pressure off kelce and the play of taylor will eventually hurt them down the road.the chiefs only won today because they had some extra rest so they had more energy at the end than jacksonvillle,I still think Jacksonville not wearing white instead of dark uniforms hurt their focus today in the heat.

Wearing white in the heat instead of a dark uniform makes all the differerence in the world in thst humidity you can take that to the bank.that’s why normally you would see Jacksonville in white.kc had the advantage in that and it played in thier favor today.

Chiefs need to do something with that right tackle.
I can sit an predict a run pass based on his foot position and his half second early jump.
If I can call it from my lazy-boy I'm pretty sure every DC in the league can see it and when you can accurately predict run or pass you've read half the other team's playbook.

BTW...KC's defense is really good. They don't get enough credit.
Now that Chris Jones is back, their defense should get even better. He made a huge difference yesterday.

Sort of ruins the week one argument that they would have beat Detroit if Kelsey was healthy.

And Detroit had 3 guys go down yesterday. We would have won yesterday if those three guys didn't go down. So bohoo for you on that.

It's hard to win back to back. You say you are focused and hungry but you are not. Not as hungry as all the teams you beat last year. This year is their year.

Forum List

Back