NFL Wild Card Picks

I agree with your picks. The game I’m most unsure of is Baltimore Tennessee. I could see that game going either way, but I do give the slight edge to Baltimore.

Washington could be the surprise and beat Tampa and go on to the Superbowl, if the right washington team shows up

As a Washington fan, there’s only one game I’m interested in. I’ve got it set to record and will not watch it live.,The bloodbath which the Buccaneers are likely to put on the Football Team is something I cannot watch. Especially not live. If Washington pulls off a miracle and wins, I’ll have it on the DVD player to watch on Sunday.,

I'm rooting big time for Washington! I have never liked Tom Brady...IMO...OVERRATED!

1610115313380.png

Their record is no indication how good they are

mom a life-long Redskins fan. They do not have a QB worthy of the title on the roster.,They don’t have the ability to throw the ball downfield. Thst allows the Tampa defense to play up and they will choke the life out of the Washington offense.

Wow. Browns are pounding the Steelers right now after nobody gave them a chance.

28 - 0 in the first quarter !
aysm

(Are you shitting me ?)
I'm loving it! It's like 50 years of frustration all being taken out on the Steelers all at once.
The bad news ?
They'll be heading to KC.
All good things eventually come to an end. Then again, nobody gave them much of a chance vs the Steelers either, me included.

Well...as a Steelers fan I must admit I think the 11-0 start was a smokescreen and in the end this team was nowhere near as good as you might think an 11-0 team would be. They simply were not a very good team but more so offensively.
With that said, I give Mike Tomlin getting the most out of the least. It’s time to find the next franchise QB and it ain’t Mason Rudolph. They also need a stud running back. The defense is fine as is. Offensive fireworks are missing. And in a final word, I’m pissed at JuJu who shot his mouth off to much this season. He was stupid for saying the Browns were just the same old Browns. He found out the hard way they aren’t. Idiot. Just shut up and stop yapping and dancing on other team’s logos.

Forum List

Back