NFL WEEK 1 2017 PREDICTIONS

0-1 this week and even though I love my Raiders, seeing the Pats go down in historic fashion was a lot of fun.
Just because New England has been great the last 20 seasons doesn't mean they have it this year. It's very hard to repeat. The lions are going to be the best team this year. Not Dallas, not Seattle, DETROIT

Is Barry Sanders in his prime going to travel forward in time and run for the Lions this year? :p

0-1 this week and even though I love my Raiders, seeing the Pats go down in historic fashion was a lot of fun.
Just because New England has been great the last 20 seasons doesn't mean they have it this year. It's very hard to repeat. The lions are going to be the best team this year. Not Dallas, not Seattle, DETROIT

Is Barry Sanders in his prime going to travel forward in time and run for the Lions this year? :p
Well we did hire him but only to do pr. I suppose he could pad up. He left in good shape.

Maybe Billy simms will come back.

Thursday, Sept. 7

Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots, Home team here,

Sunday, Sept. 10

New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, Bills should have no issues against the Jets

Atlanta Falcons at Chicago Bears, Falcons could make it back to the Super Bowl

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Not in love with either team

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns, The Steeler Offense is getting better and better.

Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, The Lions will need to find a running game to make a playoff run, Arizona should rebound from last seasons disappointment

Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, 1 p.m. Texans looking better.

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans, Hesitant but will take the Raiders of the Titans, both are looking good.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, Wentz should be better and thus the Eagles will be better

Indianapolis Colts at Los Angeles Rams, Bad Game of the Week

Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers, A future NFC Championship Game

Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers, Carolina could challenge Atlanta in their division.

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, I can see the Giants in an upset, however with Elliott playing...

Monday, Sept. 11

New Orleans Saints at Minneapolis Vikings, Saints should march to a better record

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos, Taking the home team
Arizona can suck it!

Kansas City @ New England
biggrin.gif

New York Jets @ Buffalo
sad4.gif

Atlanta
@ Chicago
think.gif

Baltimore @ Cincinnati
oglvvd.gif

Pittsburgh
@ Cleveland
biggrin.gif

Arizona @ Detroit
shocked.gif

Jacksonville @ Houston
redface.gif

Tampa Bay
@ Miami
confused.gif

Oakland @ Tennessee
tongue.gif

Philadelphia @ Washington
confused.gif

Indianapolis @ Los Angeles Rams
confused.gif

Seattle @ Green Bay Packers
smack.gif

Carolina
@ San Francisco
tape.gif

New York Giants @ Dallas
biggrin.gif

New Orleans @ Minnesota
biggrin.gif

Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver
biggrin.gif
You picked Detroit! Winner

Well, not to good an opening day for Me. I'm down 4 with three games to play yet. Yikes.
Then stop betting against Detroit.

If there's one thing I like doing as much as rooting for the lions I love rooting against Dallas.
Well, every team on occasion is welcome to an opening season game against a better opponent.

:biggrin:
I'd be lying if I said I had any confidence the lions could compete with the top teams in the league but every year we hope but expect to be let down eventually.

It'll be the greatest sport moment of all time for me if they ever win a Superbowl. The Cubs at least won a world series 100 years ago. The lions have never won a Superbowl

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns, The Steeler Offense is getting better and better.

Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, The Lions will need to find a running game to make a playoff run, Arizona should rebound from last seasons disappointment

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans, Hesitant but will take the Raiders of the Titans, both are looking good.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, Wentz should be better and thus the Eagles will be better

Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers, Carolina could challenge Atlanta in their division.

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, I can see the Giants in an upset, however with Elliott playing...

Monday, Sept. 11

New Orleans Saints at Minneapolis Vikings, Saints should march to a better record

Arizona can suck it!

So can Detroit and they will, just like last year. Detroit will, like you, choke. :)

8-4 so far. Raiders 1-0, I'm good.
It's so much better if you win the first game. Then you have to lose two in a row before you start panicking. If you win game one you can split the next two and still be 2 and 1. Maybe you can rest players one game if they have ankle injuries or the type of injuries that end up hurting you in the playoffs.

Lose first game and split the next two you're 1&2. I'm so negative if the lions lose first game I write them off until they are over 500.

Every game counts. Love this game

Well, not to good an opening day for Me. I'm down 4 with three games to play yet. Yikes.

If there's one thing I like doing as much as rooting for the lions I love rooting against Dallas.
Well, every team on occasion is welcome to an opening season game against a better opponent.

I'd be lying if I said I had any confidence the lions could compete with the top teams in the league but every year we hope but expect to be let down eventually.

It'll be the greatest sport moment of all time for me if they ever win a Superbowl. The Cubs at least won a world series 100 years ago. The lions have never won a Superbowl
If Detroit makes it to the Dance, they are definitely getting My support.

If Detroit makes it to the Dance, they are definitely getting My support.
How good is Green Bay? They're our nemisis.

Not this year papag. Stafford's going to earn that salary and that guy from new England who coordinates, Billy Bob cooter or something like that? Whole new system.

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Arizona can suck it!

So can Detroit and they will, just like last year. Detroit will, like you, choke. :)
Who's going to win the Superbowl? I don't care as long as it's not new England again.

Atlanta? God they better or last year will sting even more

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

I just heard Atlanta plays Green Bay next Sunday. Who you going with? I'll be rooting for Atlanta.

My Bengals just started off the season with the worst game I've seen from them in 25 years. The coaches and game plan sucked, and Andy Dalton was flat out terrible.

Forum List

Back