Nfl tv partners set to lose 500,000,000 on ratings decline

yet liberals keep telling us these protests have had no affect.

NFL TV Partners Set To Lose Up To $500 Million On Ratings Decline
4. The protest

While the protest has received the majority of the media attention and the league and TV partners definitely believe it’s an issue, they don’t believe the protest is the reason for the substantial drop in ratings by itself.

It is one of the reasons for declining ratings, they believe, not THE reason.

its not major, the stadiums are full and even the people I know who bitch about the kneelers still watch football. They forgot to say most are streaming the game and also watch it at parties. All sports have decreased viewership.

4. The protest

While the protest has received the majority of the media attention and the league and TV partners definitely believe it’s an issue, they don’t believe the protest is the reason for the substantial drop in ratings by itself.

its not major, the stadiums are full and even the people I know who bitch about the kneelers still watch football. They forgot to say most are streaming the game and also watch it at parties. All sports have decreased viewership.
If not the reason what is the reason?

4. The protest

If not the reason what is the reason?

The article lists several of which the kneelers least imp. reason.

IMHO, The ratings are down because their "product" is shitty. It takes 3 hours to watch a game that has 11-12 minutes of actual action. They also have :
  • too many commercials
  • too many penalties
  • too many "reviews"
  • too much politics

I used to watch Tampa Bay the ONLY reason I no longer watch is the assholes who kneel during the anthem.

4. The protest

The stadiums are not full:

hqdefault.jpg

empty-nfl-football-stadium-miami-dolphins-tw-600.jpg

empty-seats-san-diego.jpg

Forum List

Back