NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

when george says "capitalism" he is using the marxist definition of the word, that basically means any private property or excess wealth.
That's incorrect, as usual.

Capitalism - Wikipedia

"Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit..."

"Critics of capitalism argue that it establishes power in the hands of a minority capitalist class that exists through the exploitation of the majority working class and their labor; it prioritizes profit over social good, natural resources and the environment; and it is an engine of inequality, corruption and economic instabilities.'

sloppy wording, for looking out for the interests on the nation he is leading. hardly "greedy" like you commies are.
Only sloppy, gullible fools believe a crony-capitalist like Trump has done anything that doesn't benefit his parasitic brethren since taking office:
Trump-Ryan Tax Plan Means $1.5 Billion in Cuts to Affordable Health Care | Prosperity Now

trump-ryan-tax-plan-medicaid.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/2017/04/14/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-washington-579084.html

"Anybody with $1 billion in net worth possesses a tranche of wealth greater than the gross domestic product of 60 nations.

"So what can a president give to these men who have everything?

"And what can they do for him and to the rest of America?

"The answer may be found in the most famous line from the Italian classic novel The Leopard, about the decaying Sicilian aristocracy: 'Everything must change so that everything can remain the same.'"
You nailed it.

The NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA and any other sports team or league that does this racist, virtue signaling nonsense is dead to me. I am not racist. Don't call me racist and then tell me Black lives mean more than other lives. Efff you!
Indeed,keep that garbage out of professional sports.as I just got done saying, last thing people want to be reminded of when going to sporting events is racism,that we go To these sporting events to get away From that garbage and to take our minds off the corruption that goes on in the country and the world.

when george says "capitalism" he is using the marxist definition of the word, that basically means any private property or excess wealth.

Capitalism - Wikipedia

"Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit..."

"Critics of capitalism argue that it establishes power in the hands of a minority capitalist class that exists through the exploitation of the majority working class and their labor; it prioritizes profit over social good, natural resources and the environment; and it is an engine of inequality, corruption and economic instabilities.'
Instead of "Critics of capitalism" you should have just said "Marxists."

Why would you have to accomplish anything to prove you aren't a racist? Why would anyone need to prove they aren't racists?
Among those whose accomplishments include voting for Trump, 30% of them are likely racists, including you; although, I strongly suspect you lack the guts to admit it.
Prove it, asshole.

I used to pay for the NFL ticket so I could watch every game if I wanted....and I would purchase game replay and red zone...I was a Raider fan and had a room filled with their merchandise but when the NFL began to move over seas and gave so much power and money to greedy players and their greedy agents the game fell apart for me....I sold or tossed all of my NFL crap and turned it off for good after the knee debacle....
I cancelled game replay and the ticket and haven't watched an NFL game since...the NFL is dead to me just like the NBA and just like what the MLB is working towards....I'm not a racist and I won't be treated like one by a league I pay to enjoy....I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night......
Pretty sad it took the knee debacle for you to finally say goodbye to the NFL.pretty stupid reason to leave cause of that,you should have left over ten years ago as I did for a valid reason, a certain term cheating and getting away with scandal after scandal tainting a great game and the owners not doing anything about it,that’s when you SHOULD have left and only popped once in a blue moon to watch your favorite team,in your case the raiders.

Oh and the MLB became corrupt back in the mid ninetys as well.i never watch the World Series anymore.the cubs was the exception of course.
Sense this truth always hurts poopers feelings on the cheatriots, just wondering Rambunctious. You always agreed with me that the raiders got screwed with the bs tuck rule because the cheatriots always had the refs in their pockets in playoff games,we’ve talked about that before,so that being the case why DID you continue to watch NFL football playoffs or superbowls these past ten years or so,I just don’t get that? Scratches head in puzzlement.

I used to pay for the NFL ticket so I could watch every game if I wanted....and I would purchase game replay and red zone...I was a Raider fan and had a room filled with their merchandise but when the NFL began to move over seas and gave so much power and money to greedy players and their greedy agents the game fell apart for me....I sold or tossed all of my NFL crap and turned it off for good after the knee debacle....
I cancelled game replay and the ticket and haven't watched an NFL game since...the NFL is dead to me just like the NBA and just like what the MLB is working towards....I'm not a racist and I won't be treated like one by a league I pay to enjoy....I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night......
Pretty sad it took the knee debacle for you to finally say goodbye to the NFL.pretty stupid reason to leave cause of that,you should have left over ten years ago as I did for a valid reason, a certain term cheating and getting away with scandal after scandal tainting a great game and the owners not doing anything about it,that’s when you SHOULD have left and only popped once in a blue moon to watch your favorite team,in your case the raiders.

Oh and the MLB became corrupt back in the mid ninetys as well.i never watch the World Series anymore.the cubs was the exception of course.
Sense this truth always hurts poopers feelings on the cheatriots, just wondering Rambunctious. You always agreed with me that the raiders got screwed with the bs tuck rule because the cheatriots always had the refs in their pockets in playoff games,we’ve talked about that before,so that being the case why DID you continue to watch NFL football playoffs or superbowls these past ten years or so,I just don’t get that? Scratches head in puzzlement.
Bad calls and no calls are a bad thing but they are part of the game that imperfect humans watch play and referee.....it wasn't all of a sudden for me...honestly I slowly lost my desire to watch the NFL and watched college football instead.....the allowing of politics on the field was just icing on the cake.....

Bad calls and no calls are a bad thing but they are part of the game that imperfect humans watch play and referee.....it wasn't all of a sudden for me...honestly I slowly lost my desire to watch the NFL and watched college football instead.....the allowing of politics on the field was just icing on the cake.....
Yeah but it wasnt just against your raiders that that happened.it ALWAYS Happened in big games in the year and in the playoffs for them where they ALWAYS got all the calls for them NEVER getting bad calls against them but the other team ALWAYS got the bad calls against them in the playoffs, when that happens consistantly ALL THE TIME,year in and year out,and never getting punished for illegally taping other teams practices,there is obviously something wrong in Denmark,

there’s a lot more to it than refs just making bad calls.nothing like that had ever happened in the NFL before,this is unprecedented.no team was ever caught in one scandal,after another constantly all the time either.That’s also unprecedented.also that same year in the superbowl against the Rams,the rams were screwed same as your raiders that same year.

The cheats were allowed to mug the rams receivers in that game which is of course why they won. Rams receiver issac Bruce said he had never been in a game before in his entire college and NFL career where the refs allowed the defenders to mug him like they did and a former NFL official said it was the worst officiating he ever saw in a football game his entire life.

And like i said,that did not happen just a couple times for them.when that is an ongoing Consistant thing year in and year out ALL THE TIME where they never get bad calls against them in critical moments and the other team Always gets them at the worst moment,it does not take a genius to see that the fix is in,that they got special treatment all those playoff wins.

I have always hated the cowboys like nothing on this planet but the years in the early ninetys when they were winning superbowls,I tipped my cap off to them and gave them credit where credit was due because they EARNED those Super Bowl wins,they did not have to cheat to do so.i have always hated the cowboys like nothing ever but at least with them,I Respect those cowboy teams from back then sense they were legitimate Super Bowl winners who did not cheat or have the refs in their pockets.

sloppy wording, for looking out for the interests on the nation he is leading. hardly "greedy" like you commies are.
... sloppy, gullible fools believe a crony-capitalist like Trump has done anything that doesn't benefit his parasitic brethren since taking office:

yeah, we were talking about some stupid claims you made about trump. i pointed out how they were stupid.

instead of defending your point, you cut everything from the post and just throw some new shit against the wall.

your complete refusal to even try to support your points, is an admission from you that you know that they are all shit.

if they have all been shit up to this point, why should either of us pretend that your latest post has any validity?

george, what led you to be this hateful, anti-american commie that you are today?

anyone that would support an ideology soaked in as much blood and oppression as communism, is a monster.
Capitalism has murdered orders of magnitudes more innocent human beings than Communism. Obviously, brain-dead, pathic punks sucking down every load Trump spurts are too timid to recognize the real monster$
No it hasn't turd. If I point a gun at someone and pull the trigger, I have committed murder. The gun isn't responsible.

i've been addressing george's points seriously and honestly.

he has been growing increasingly incoherent, just throwing increasingly random shit against the wall.

marxists don't like serious in depth discussions. they know that the more people understand them and what they plan for society, the more people will be repulsed by what hate filled vile people the marxists are.

the implication is that we, as America, are in general, racist.

that is both insulting and not true.
What have you accomplished that would lead you to believe you are NOT racist?
Why would you have to accomplish anything to prove you aren't a racist? Why would anyone need to prove they aren't racists?

increasingly he is just throwing increasingly stupid shit against the wall.

he is making less and less sense as i grill him about the stupid shit he has been saying.

lefties are not used to be taken seriously. they don't like it when you do that to them.

Capitalism - Wikipedia

and you have blamed "capitalism" for violence committed by, mmm, feudal societies where the means of production were owned by the government, ie the feudal lord.

for one limited example of how your entire world view is delusional marxist bullshit.

and? what is your point? do you think saying "black" is supposed to be impressive?
That's relative.
Saying "black" is impressive compared to saying "Trump."
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/03/trump-in-trouble-over-coronavirus-black-lives-matter-expert.html

what ever point we were discussing, that you cut from the previous post?

i accept your running away from it, and the throwing of new shit against the wall by you,

as an admission that your previous post was not only wrong, but so stupidly wrong, that you cannot even try to defend or support it in any way.

Capitalism - Wikipedia

Instead of "Critics of capitalism" you should have just said "Marxists."

he knows that that kind of honesty, will quickly lead to people realizing when his ideas are leading to.

and he doesn't want that.

Forum List

Back