All Marlins Games postponed Through Sunday

Phils and Wankees also postponed through Thursday.

Seems to me, if you set up a 60-game season, and some teams don't get their 60 games, then you don't have a legitimate final standings.

Why don't the teams just feed the players hydroxychloroquine at the training table, as recommended by Dr. Stella Immanuel?

Why are they playing in major hot-spot cities? The games are being played in private any how- a field in Iowa could be a good place for the games where they could be secure from peeping fans.

Why don't the teams just feed the players hydroxychloroquine at the training table, as recommended by Dr. Stella Immanuel?

Why are they playing in major hot-spot cities? The games are being played in private any how- a field in Iowa could be a good place for the games where they could be secure from peeping fans.

Who in the fuck is "Stella Immanuel"?

Yes the games are being played in empty stadia, but the players are in the clubhouse and locker room, aren't they. Scott Kingery (2B) got infected while working out, which involves a lot of heavy breathing. For a start.

Yes the games are being played in empty stadia, but the players are in the clubhouse and locker room, aren't they. Scott Kingery (2B) got infected while working out, which involves a lot of heavy breathing. For a start.

Dr. Immanuel is a Kung Flu expert from Nigeria, now practicing in Houston, Texas, USA. Very highly educated in treating the bug and has not yet lost even a single patient.

Dr. Immanuel is a Kung Flu expert from Nigeria, now practicing in Houston, Texas, USA. Very highly educated in treating the bug and has not yet lost even a single patient.

Don't tax yourself, I looked her up.

>> Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.​
She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.​
... But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms.​
Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform. <<​
shoot-foot.gif

Gee Wally, I can't figure out why Major League Baseball wouldn't be taking the advice of a quackeroo who says endometriosis is caused by nocturnal sex with demons and witches, can you? Hey, maybe Jesus Christ will destroy their servers too. Damn reptilians.

That's what I take

so that means these teams wont get to play

Orioles
Nats

I think the 2020 MLB season will be cancelled very soon. It shouldn't have started up after Spring Training was cancelled!

If it is cancelled I guess you will have more time to date men
Whatever dickhead

3c87d0bae0040cb721927e4160ed6cbe.jpg

so that means these teams wont get to play

Orioles
Nats

I think the 2020 MLB season will be cancelled very soon. It shouldn't have started up after Spring Training was cancelled!

If it is cancelled I guess you will have more time to date men
Whatever dickhead

Only women and faggots want sports cancelled. Not men
View attachment 368824

Forum List

Back