NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

So are we going to hear week in week out how much you don't care about the NFL again this upcoming season?

That's not the point at all, I'm already finished with the NFL. This is all about segregating a segment of our population.

I assume that every fan had better stand up when it is played or else!

But when the National Anthem is played, then it's OK to ignore it.

And some people say this nation has a bright future.

Amazing!
It's going to set up a really fucked up dynamic for the people in the stadium when all of a sudden you've got all this tension from variously offended and pissed off people when the just went there to watch a game. Good job NFL.

Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.
The only olympic sport I will watch is women's volleyball

My favorite team in bracket A is south korea

And in bracket B the US, till someone acts stupid and disrespects the flag

Then piss on them

Btw my favorite player is Kim Yeon-koung

I sort of have a crush on her
What a true American rooting for a foreign team and another right wing fool giving him a thumbs up.
Better than rooting for a bunch fist pumping knee groid traitors.
How is it that the most Patriotic, real Americans have never served.

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
Your dumbass probably doesn't even know who wrote it.

Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.

Then piss on them

What a true American rooting for a foreign team and another right wing fool giving him a thumbs up.
“That's when America soars, when we look out for one another and we take care of each other, when we root for one another's success, when we strive to do better and to be better than the generation that came before us and try to build something better for generations to come, that's why we do what we do. That's the whole point of public service.”
B. Obama

Service to one's nation comes in many forms. Some would argue that these cantankerous, rabble rousing, spoiled (IMO) athletes are serving the nation through their 'expression'.
I say STFU and do your J-O-B. However...we are not all birds of the same feather.

Clinton and obama never displayed much patriotism so you cant be referring to them

And the jury is still out on befuddled old joe

So I wonder who you are thinking of?

Then piss on them

“That's when America soars, when we look out for one another and we take care of each other, when we root for one another's success, when we strive to do better and to be better than the generation that came before us and try to build something better for generations to come, that's why we do what we do. That's the whole point of public service.”
B. Obama

Service to one's nation comes in many forms. Some would argue that these cantankerous, rabble rousing, spoiled (IMO) athletes are serving the nation through their 'expression'.
I say STFU and do your J-O-B. However...we are not all birds of the same feather.
Fair enough, so what are you doing that serves the nation more than they are by representing their country at the Olympics.

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
Francis Scott Key, the War of 1812. Lawn jockey.

How are they traitors? You fully support the Confederacy though and they were nothing but racist traitors
I think America is better and stronger as one country instead of two

So while I am proud to be descended from brave men who fought for the Confederacy its better that they lost the war

They were not traitors and were not treated as such by their contemporaries on the other side

Its only people like you who are far removed from that time who still harbor bitterness and hate

Clinton and obama never displayed much patriotism so you cant be referring to them

And the jury is still out on befuddled old joe

So I wonder who you are thinking of?
Both served in State and National positions, if that isn't service to your country what is? On a anonymous internet site running off at the mouth.

Francis Scott Key, the War of 1812. Lawn jockey.
You mean Francis Scott Key who was a big time slaver owner, stupid ass trailer trash.

Then piss on them

B. Obama

Fair enough, so what are you doing that serves the nation more than they are by representing their country at the Olympics.
Retired Air Force. I did my time. I served my countries' corporate interests in many different places. I kept my yap closed so that they could secure interests that made ,many people exceedingly wealthy.

Forum List

Back