NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

Seems like not many black guys are going to want to play for the Rams, or at least good black guys.
Kiwanuka says he wouldn't play for Limbaugh-owned team | ProFootballTalk.com
I heard Donovan McNabb say that he thought Rush should be his press agent because he's received so much attention since that incident on ESPN.

If I played Pro Sports and Louis Farrakhan was the owner who offered me the best contract, I'd sign with his team.

I'll bet most athletes think the same way.

They'll play all right, maybe not really hard, but they will play.

dumbass if they dont give it their all they wont be playing.

Personally, I am waiting for Howard Stern to bid on a new NFL franchise in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Vagina Vengence.

Call girls in the locker room before and after. even during all games.

Who cares if you win?

Last edited:
Personally, I would hope that Howard Stern would open a new NFL franchise in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Vagina Vengence.

Call girls in the locker room before and after all games.

Who cares if you win?
hell, they have "cage dancers" in the new Cowgirls stadium

Seems like not many black guys are going to want to play for the Rams, or at least good black guys.

Wouldn't it be funny if a team with no black players became #1?

That's like a winning black hockey team being reality. :cool:

wow what a fucking racist you are. so, blacks cant play hockey, and whites cant play football? youre one sad piece of shit.

for a guy with 7 solo tackles, 2 assisted tackles, and 1 sack after 4 weeks in the season, who gives a rats ass if he would play
who the fuck wants him?

The Rams.

Those stats would make him that team's best defensive player...

Then they need to start over.

for a guy with 7 solo tackles, 2 assisted tackles, and 1 sack after 4 weeks in the season, who gives a rats ass if he would play
who the fuck wants him?

The Rams.

well, they should set their sites a little higher
like London Fletcher, or Barrett Ruud
lol

who the fuck wants him?

The Rams.

well, they should set their sites a little higher
like London Fletcher, or Barrett Ruud
lol

they weren't known for defense. Just we'll outscore your ass. I think Orlando Pace had a lot to do with Marshall Faulk's success. Jackson's too.

by Bryan Burwell

Link

Excerpt:
They will all look the other way when it comes to Limbaugh — forgetting his polarizing racial politics, conveniently ignoring (perhaps even quietly agreeing with) all the mean-spirited divisive bile that comes along with his ample financial clout — just like many of you surely will, too. They will look the other way because of his wealth and influence. You will look the other way because to some of you, he is your politically incorrect hero, and the rest might be willing to ignore all of that just as long as he can put enough money on the table to help keep your football team in St. Louis. Limbaugh's American Dream is a potential nightmare waiting to happen for the Rams, the city and the NFL Rush said, "Slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back. I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark." I know how those words play out in Idiot America. They are embraced as gospel. But inside the NFL, where the majority of the players are descendants of slaves, his ignorant ramblings resonate with entirely different emotions.

He's already been fired from covering the NFL because he's such a racist prick.

Funny, I think Mark Cuban is a blithering idiot, I don't care if he owns the Mavericks or not, why do you really care if he has partial ownership in the Rams? Who cares???

He is a racist. How many black free agents will want to play for a racist?

Forum List

Back