NFL Season Opener Ratings Drop 16% Over Last Years Opener

Not me boy, I only watch for the kneeling, then when they do I switch it off.

Watching them kneel is like watching the brave souls that fought at D-Day.

Just awe inspiring!

The only people any of us have to listen to are those who promote to help keep us safe with our rights and as much comfort as we can get with the resources we have. We owe none of these Prog media people a damn thing. We need cable TV reform.

Here is why the NFL knelling is so bogus, illegitimate and contrary to rational reasoning.

1) The Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually as they do Black suspects, and there are never any protests or riots. The proper way to handle a police shooting is to have an investigation, a grand jury, a trial and a verdict.
The first thing that the Left does is have their ultra violent race riots.
They do it 180 degrees backwards.

2) Blacks commit the most interracial crime and Whites commit the least amount of interracial crimes.

interracialcrimestats.jpg

I stopped watching the NFL in 1987 when they went on strike...
pretty stupid reason to stop watching it,a much more valid reason would have been had you stopped like ten years ago when the cheatriots were in scandal after scandal and taitned a great sport and the others owners did nothing about it,ever sense then i havent given them a dime of my money.

or an equally good reason to stop is when all these bs relocations took place in the no fan loyalty league with all these teams violating nfl relocation rules and not even get punished for it,chargers raiders and 49ers,whats the sense in putting rules in place if they dont follow them,fucking hypocrites the nfl owners are.

Forum List

Back