NFL Doing its impersonation of the Titanic.

The owners are a-holes who've abused fans, cities , players, and taxpayers for years .

i have no use for any Pro Sports , that being said , its a shame the American football and the 'national FELONS league' is going only to be replaced by [in my conspiracy] by SOCCER .

Liberals refuse to understand that most Americans are looking for a good time, NOT scolded and lectured how bad we are and that we should feel guilty for existing. The average house cat has a greater understanding of basic human nature than these oh-so-enlightened liberals.

I might open some yogurt and watch Cam Newton play for the panthers.

i have no use for any Pro Sports , that being said , its a shame the American football and the 'national FELONS league' is going only to be replaced by [in my conspiracy] by SOCCER .
NFL players actually have a lower rate of incarceration than the general public.

UT Dallas Criminologist Tackles Perception of NFL Players - News Center - The University of Texas at Dallas
what is the incarceration rate of the nfl players when compared to people with >$100k salary?

The owners are a-holes who've abused fans, cities , players, and taxpayers for years .

Indeed, professional athletes should not have owners. That reminds us of the difficult days in which Afro Americans had to pick cotton which for maybe 100 years before the the civil war. Professional sports should be incorporated and stockholders should own them!

NFL players actually have a lower rate of incarceration than the general public.

UT Dallas Criminologist Tackles Perception of NFL Players - News Center - The University of Texas at Dallas
------------------------------------------------ here you go Konrad . --- NFL Arrest-Database - NFL Football - USA TODAY ---

NFL players actually have a lower rate of incarceration than the general public. UT Dallas Criminologist Tackles Perception of NFL Players - News Center - The University of Texas at Dallas
what is the incarceration rate of the nfl players when compared to people with >$100k salary?
The post is proven to be be B.S., so now you're moving the goalposts?!?!

------------------------------------------------ here you go Konrad . --- NFL Arrest-Database - NFL Football - USA TODAY ---
--------------------------------------------------------- here is some info for you Konrad , --- NFL Arrest-Database - NFL Football - USA TODAY ---

NFL players actually have a lower rate of incarceration than the general public. UT Dallas Criminologist Tackles Perception of NFL Players - News Center - The University of Texas at Dallas
here you go Konrad . --- NFL Arrest-Database - NFL Football - USA TODAY ---
Those aren't all felonies, are hardly on the same level with the scholarly analysis I provided, many haven't even received a final judgement and some never even made a team.

The post is proven to be be B.S., so now you're moving the goalposts?!?!
never said i was answering your original question or going by that stat alone.

but if you consider the average nfl player makes $1.9mil a year, i'm curious what the incarceration rate is of people in that salary range. minimum salary is $465k a year. so in effect you are comparing people who make more than the president with people who make $10 an hour and saying AH HA!

i find that a bit self serving.

I could not have said it better myself.:thup::clap:

NFL fans are sick of all these billionaire owners who can afford to build their own damn new stadiums fleecing the city and the taxpayers to fund their fucking god damn stadiums and cities are now wisely taking a stand against these greedy selfish asshole owners.:thup:

I applaud the cities of san diego and oakland for not giving in to these owners and funding their new fucking stadiums.:thup: the Las Vegas politicians are morons for bowing down to the NFL being so greedy for a team that they will be morons and fund their new stadium which WILL bankrupt them same as st louis is now bankrupt for funding the rams stadium. shame on minnestoa for giving in to the NFL and doing the same.:mad:

the NFL has the money,they should build their own fucking stadiums.:mad:

the NFL has abused the fans far too long with all this bullshit relocation,rams going to st louis,colts to indianapolis,browns to baltimore,oilers to tennesse,and now chargers to LA bullshit and the new bullshit of the raiders trying to go to vegas.if these fucking owners dont give a shit about history,fuck the NFL.:fu:

the chargers going to LA was the last straw for me.The ONLY time I will watch the NFL now is when the LOS ANGELES Rams and niners play and that is because i have waited far too long for this california rivalry to be back.:mad:

If the raiders and mark davis are dumb enough to go to vegas,that will be the final coffin for the NFL.they have already ruined the sport letting the chargers go to LA finding out nobody in LA wants them there and that san diego fans are not driving up there to support them either as they said they would not.

same thing will happen in vegas where the fans that DO show up,will always be from the opposing team.

WHY anybody here would be an idiot to support the NFL anymore STILL is beyond me.:oops:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back