NFL Coach Del Rio must apologize about his January 6 Comments

I wonder what the players think about his words.
Why? Most probably agree with him. There are plenty of Americans, regardless of color, don't agree with the BLM agenda and the racial hypocrisy that is running rampant.

Del Rio is right. First, this so called "Insurrection" is the most feeble attempt at an insurrection in history. Anyone who thinks the purpose was to overthrow the Biden admin has been greatly deceived. Google past government coups and understand how they go down. This was no insurrection, no coup. Just a bunch of dumb people storming the capital with absolutely no end game.
Yet, while the leftist politicians push this terrible agenda, the elephant is the room is the one that Del Rio brings attention too. Liberal politicians and BLM activists burning down neighborhoods, looting, and rioting, and no one can talk about it. Yet when a white man says something, he must be canceled and or forced to apologize.
If we see absolutely nothing wrong with this social hypocrisy, we are doomed as a society and a people.

This type of shit is creating a neo-segregation. A segregation that doesn't divide bathrooms, or forces people to the back of the bus, but rather a segregation or morals, values, social rules and biases. A segregation that won't allow for criticizing or holding certain ethnicities to a better standard. A segregation that either through propaganda, false narratives, holds other races accountable for the poor life choices they have made.

Last edited:
Here's what he said:

"Why are we not looking into those things -- if we're going to talk about it -- why are we not looking into those things?" Del Rio said. "I can look at images on the TV, people's livelihoods are being destroyed, businesses are being burned down, no problem. And then we have a dustup at the Capitol, nothing burned down, and we're going to make that a major deal. I just think it's kind of two standards, and if we apply the same standard and we're going to be reasonable with each other, let's have a discussion. That's all it was. Let's have a discussion."

And because of this, the NAACP demands he resign. What fucking idiots!

Here's what he said:

"Why are we not looking into those things -- if we're going to talk about it -- why are we not looking into those things?" Del Rio said. "I can look at images on the TV, people's livelihoods are being destroyed, businesses are being burned down, no problem. And then we have a dustup at the Capitol, nothing burned down, and we're going to make that a major deal. I just think it's kind of two standards, and if we apply the same standard and we're going to be reasonable with each other, let's have a discussion. That's all it was. Let's have a discussion."

And because of this, the NAACP demands he resign. What fucking idiots!
Del Rio is okay with trying to overthrow our Democracy but the riots scared the little pussy? We`ve had hundreds of riots in this country that neither he nor you are aware of.
I`m here to help.

You`re still peeing your pants because of a guy in a goofy costume holding a stick who was threatening nonbody.
It was two guys and they
Physically pushed Two Older Women ( one Latinx and one white )away from entering and chased away several white Males with threats of violence and racial insults

Forum List

Back