Next comes the book burning. Tom Sawyer must be destroyed!

We cannot let hate speech exist! Referring to African American Jim as a ******r is beneath us. Burn them! Burn them! Then we can all sing "We shall overcome" together.

The Chicken Little mantra again. "The sky is falling the sky is falling".

Where? Better to look to the fake universities like Oral Roberts that teach religion over science. That is a true burning of books. Burn the facts before children can learn them, this is exactly what Isis does with children. Indoctrinates them in religion and teaches that facts are to be burned. You don't have to actually strike a match to a book to burn it. Keeping children from learning facts in books is burning them.

We cannot let hate speech exist! Referring to African American Jim as a ******r is beneath us. Burn them! Burn them! Then we can all sing "We shall overcome" together.

The Chicken Little mantra again. "The sky is falling the sky is falling".

Where? Better to look to the fake universities like Oral Roberts that teach religion over science. That is a true burning of books. Burn the facts before children can learn them, this is exactly what Isis does with children. Indoctrinates them in religion and teaches that facts are to be burned. You don't have to actually strike a match to a book to burn it. Keeping children from learning facts in books is burning them.
Any young adult attending Oral Roberts has already been well indoctrinated in Christianity. There are no children attending Oral Roberts. There is also no equivalency between Oral Roberts religion-centric curriculum and the attempt at Nation-wide erasing of American history being conducted by the Left.

Don't you guys get it?

Many on the Left think burning books they don't approve of, is perfectly okay.

They can't comprehend the consequences.

Apparently they never watched the BOOK OF ELI with Denzel Washington, and if they did it went right over their brain dead heads.

All we see stems from the UN because they want a ONE WORLD ORDER...........

upload_2017-8-20_11-42-23.png

First off, it was Huckleberry Finn, not Tom Sawyer.
Huckleberry Finn
was so anti-slavery that a whole lot of people refused to have anything to do with that book when it came out. Anyone banning that book needs to have their head examined.

Your scare tactics aren't going to work. We can tell hate speech from Huckleberry Finn.

I can think of a great book that needs burning...the Art of the Deal....every single venue, save for the skating rink shit, Trump has had failure after failure after failure...this guy is no more a savvy business man than some kid selling lemonade in thier yard...he's a fake and the bulk of his money comes from laundering money for Russian big wigs......the guys a joke.

Don't you have some shrunken voodoo heads to play with?
Listen, talking about your private parts on a Sunday....shame on you!!

Uh-oh, I guess we white devils shouldn't anger our oh-so-sexy African, Nubian queen. Yes ma'am, I admit you're a Mensa member, Oxford-graduate towering power of erudite intellectuality compared to me and I'm just a poor, clueless honky mentally lost in the woods compared to you. Please have pity on the fact that I'm just too stupid to keep up with your genius verbosity.

Forum List

Back