Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

LOLOL

Those people are not blocking anything. In fact, they literally had to sue the Republican-led Arizona Senate to release ALL the Cyber Ninja related documents.
They sued for the routers too, and won. Maybe they should trade the documents for the routers. You have a problem with that?

They sued for the routers too, and won. Maybe they should trade the documents for the routers. You have a problem with that?
Why are you still whining but not explaining why it's actually Karen Fann who's holding up the release of that report?

The people demanding those documents are blocking the release of the findings. And where are the routers? The courts said they should be released too.

The only one's blocking the release of the finding (the senate report) are the audit supporters.

Meanwhile, the delivery of the report to Arizona state Senate Republicans was delayed yet again Monday after the Trump supporter hired to lead the effort and several others involved contracted the coronavirus "and are quite sick," the Senate GOP leader said.

Why are you still whining but not explaining why it's actually Karen Fann who's holding up the release of that report?
Because I do not have enough information, and I do not believe a thing you and your sources say. That is your explanation.

Just how tangled is this conspiracy theory. When the one's who launched the conspiracy are now the one's blocking it.
It’s the classic rightwing Russian Nesting Dolls conspiracy dodge.

Nefarious plots within nefarious plots to keep the ‘truth’ from coming out – the ‘MSM,’ the ‘Deep State,’ ‘RINOs’ – all ‘conspiring’ against Trump.

It’s the classic rightwing Russian Nesting Dolls conspiracy dodge.

Nefarious plots within nefarious plots to keep the ‘truth’ from coming out – the ‘MSM,’ the ‘Deep State,’ ‘RINOs’ – all ‘conspiring’ against Trump.
Were the 7 states that picked alternative electors in on it? As far as the RINOs conspiring, you are correct.

Because I do not have enough information, and I do not believe a thing you and your sources say. That is your explanation.
So you admit your position is based on complete ignorance of what's going on.

Thanks for the belated admission.

“And I’m encouraged enough because we’re on the cusp of having the Maricopa report published, and it’s going to be a bombshell. I mean, there’s just no doubt about it. I’ve been privy to some of the findings that are going to be released and people aren’t going to believe just how bad Maricopa is. People are expecting it to be bad. It’s far worse than anything I could have imagined. Oh, it’s terrible,” he continued.

You lack information on most things you claim. Since when does lack of information shut you up?
That is not worth an answer, troll. And what are you doing here if there was no fraud?

Were the 7 states that picked alternative electors in on it? As far as the RINOs conspiring, you are correct.

‘Alternate’ electors won’t change presidential outcome

Republicans in a handful of battleground states are trying to appoint themselves as “alternate electors” who cast votes for Trump, but their votes aren’t official, and their competing slates won’t deny President-elect Joe Biden the presidency. Pence’s role on Jan. 6 is to open and tally electoral college votes, not decide whether or not they are valid.

‘Alternate’ electors won’t change presidential outcome

Republicans in a handful of battleground states are trying to appoint themselves as “alternate electors” who cast votes for Trump, but their votes aren’t official, and their competing slates won’t deny President-elect Joe Biden the presidency. Pence’s role on Jan. 6 is to open and tally electoral college votes, not decide whether or not they are valid.
Alternate electors mean 7 states thought there was massive fraud. You know why? They heard evidence, something our courts refused to hear.

LOLOL

As always, you prove to be a fucking retard. Fucking retard, no state picked alternative electors. Some Republicans in those states idiotically declared themselves to be electors. The respective states did not designate them.

LOLOL

As always, you prove to be a fucking retard. Fucking retard, no state picked alternative electors. Some Republicans in those states idiotically declared themselves to be electors. The respective states did not designate them.
Troll.

“And I’m encouraged enough because we’re on the cusp of having the Maricopa report published, and it’s going to be a bombshell. I mean, there’s just no doubt about it. I’ve been privy to some of the findings that are going to be released and people aren’t going to believe just how bad Maricopa is. People are expecting it to be bad. It’s far worse than anything I could have imagined. Oh, it’s terrible,” he continued.
Rudy Guliani and Sydney Powell said there was massive voter fraud, and they're facing legal sanctions because those claims were false.

Mike Lindel said that Trump would be restored to the presidency on August 13th.

Anybody can claim anything. Why is the republican senate blocking the report?

Alternate electors mean 7 states thought there was massive fraud. You know why? They heard evidence, something our courts refused to hear.
Actually it means their republican legislature chose to ignore the will of the people, and attempted to appoint alternate electors, who were never certified by the governor as required by law, and thus not subject to being counted.

Forum List

Back