Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

We watched it happen live on television while it was happening. It’s cute that you have a media source claiming it didn’t happen but that’s the problem with you and many other people in this world.. you trust someone else’s word over your own 2 fucking eyes. Don’t bother replying I couldn’t care less about continuing this discussion beyond that.
Bullshit.

That's funny, you have to control what other people say to support your version of reality.

I don't. I don't care what inane bullshit you spew.
Watch as I prove yet again you're insane...

You claim 5 states stopped counting all at the same time AND you claimed you watched that happen; which means there would be video of such a thing had it actually happened.

Prove it. Post the video(s) of 5 states stopping their counting....

Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem and no you illiterate dumbass it is not.

but in addition to being a liar and coward you are a self admitted cock gobbler

Oh, poor little homophobe nazi you thinks that insult is going to bother me?..

Get stuffed you clown.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Any arrests yet?

Where are we at in this AZ audit?

1). Still happening?
2) It's over, but the RWI's are embarrassed, so they drop the subject\
3) Any day now. or at least within the NEXT 3-4 weeks.......Explosive Baby.

Where are we at in this AZ audit?

1). Still happening?
2) It's over, but the RWI's are embarrassed, so they drop the subject\
3) Any day now. or at least within the NEXT 3-4 weeks.......Explosive Baby.
No one is dropping the subject. There are more audits coming. The AZ. information is being blocked. Why is that?

Now I’m very, very glad about this because we all know that the Democrats do not want this report released at all. And we all know that this is probably going to end up in court at some point. The state senate has nine people working on that audit and legal team, and once that team is satisfied with the report, they are going to release it to the Senate Judiciary Committee that issued the subpoenas and to the public.

Last edited:
It’s been three months – nothing ‘explosive.’

No evidence of ‘massive fraud.’

No evidence the election as ‘stolen.’

August has come and gone, and Trump was not ‘reinstated.’
This is the only explosion I've seen but it's been ongoing for over 4 years
1520178630964.jpeg
now....

What do you call what is going on now? The illegitimate administration is destroying this country. Why do you assholes want this country destroyed.

Try an honest answer for a change.
Whether the current administration is a good one or a bad one is certianly a debatable topic.

What is not debatable is that there was no massive fraud and for good or bad Biden was legitimately elected.

Neither you nor anyone else has evidence to the contrary

Jun 7, 2021

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

I congratulate whoever resurrected this thread (put on the trending list) But the stupidity of your post has become obvious. Claiming big news in 3-4 weeks from Bernie (convicted felon) Kerik.

Well, it's been 12 weeks.

Still waiting.

I congratulate whoever resurrected this thread (put on the trending list) But the stupidity of your post has become obvious. Claiming big news in 3-4 weeks from Bernie (convicted felon) Kerik.

Well, it's been 12 weeks.

Still waiting.
I told you the release is being blocked by Democrats and RINOs. Why is that?

Forum List

Back