Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Pillow Guy says Trump will be reinstated on Aug 13. You see, the proof he presents will be so unarguable, BIden and Harris will immediately resign in shame, even though they are tools of Satan.

No word on why he's not presenting his super-compelling-proof right now, to the courts.

360_F_203577294_ilcOtGkryyn5GhKzOrFsTIaVJl4dq15O.jpg

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

LOL

Here's your "explosion"...

fail-bomb.gif

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Any arrests yet?

In Portland or Seattle? You tell me.
Yes, many...

... so? How many arrested for stealing the election?

LOL

What theft? The theft you can't prove? Why should anyone believe a nut like you who has no proof to back his claims?
I'm laughing at the destruction biden is doing to this country
the more the better the sooner we can rid you leftists from this country.

I'm laughing at the destruction biden is doing to this country
the more the better the sooner we can rid you leftists from this country.
LOL

Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at. You wouldn't need non-sequiturs if you could have refuted my post.

Yes, many...

... so? How many arrested for stealing the election?
Criminals run the government. They will not arrest their own.

Forum List

Back