Newtown/Sandy Hook Anniversary

I'm sure they'll figure out a way of asking you without offending you.

And if you become offended they'll just call you a hater.

the ones which don't want to - won't ask stupid questions.

most doctors are against government agenda intruding in their professional life.
activist ones will jump in front of any agenda, but they do not count

They only care enough to voice an opinion, but have no problem taking the governments money.

Doctors speaking out against Obamacare proves nothing to me.

Are you still pretending to be a doctor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piss off leftard dumbo.

it is in memoriam

the ones which don't want to - won't ask stupid questions.

most doctors are against government agenda intruding in their professional life.

activist ones will jump in front of any agenda, but they do not count

They only care enough to voice an opinion, but have no problem taking the governments money.

piss off leftard dumbo.

it is in memoriam

This thread? Where so many have brought up Obamacare.
Did your post that I quoted mention Sandy Hook once?

I am guessing you or another troll turned the thread into an Obamacare thread. Your fault, not mine, liar.

piss off leftard dumbo.

it is in memoriam

This thread? Where so many have brought up Obamacare.
Did your post that I quoted mention Sandy Hook once?

I am guessing you or another troll turned the thread into an Obamacare thread. Your fault, not mine, liar.

piss off, dumbo

clingers goin to rant. Its a memoriam retards!!!

Typical hypocrite. You ranted in the OP via political cartoon. This thread is not about memory of the dead, you made it about yourself and your need to use the tragedy to push your agenda.

Carry on, dipshit.

I'm chuckling at those who choose to continue to politicize the deaths of these children. Not even dead a year. Screw gun control, screw the NRA. Twenty-six poor little souls were taken from us by a madman, not by the gun lobby, not by the Republicans, not by Democrats not by anyone. Let us not forget the adults in this, either. It will be a hard time for the parents and families at this time of the year.

If it weren't so sickening to see this sort of behavior, it would be sort of funny. Knock it off. Not everything is politics.

Rest in peace, young ones, in the bosom of our Lord. In Memoriam.

388144517_640.jpg

SandyHookInMemoriumTribute.jpg

Exactly.

And yet not twenty minutes later, next post says:

Still no new significant laws concerning mental health,, which is the real problem in US society.

liberalism is a mental disorder, many of those afflicted can not be rehabilitated, several here on these forums are totally beyond any help, a few can be "cured" but the cost and time spent has a 50-50 chance of success/failure.

no new anti-gun laws are needed and 99.99% of the current laws need be rescinded as they are laws AGAINST the law abiding citizen, one thing the lefto-loonies can not seem to wrap their mind around is the FACT that criminals do NOT obey laws that will inhibit their chosen profession and way of life.

i believe the "Lame Stream Media" loves to celebrate the anniversaries of death and mayhem as all it does is incite the lefto-loonies to be more loony, the evidence of such can readily be observed right here on this forum, no names will be mentioned as i believe most of us Conservative Constitutional Patriots are well aware of whom they are :up:

Have a nice big neg nog, dickwipe.

do you really get as much satisfaction from fucking goats as you do negging me you filthy lying liberal scum bucket ?

I'm chuckling at those who choose to continue to politicize the deaths of these children. Not even dead a year. Screw gun control, screw the NRA. Twenty-six poor little souls were taken from us by a madman, not by the gun lobby, not by the Republicans, not by Democrats not by anyone. Let us not forget the adults in this, either. It will be a hard time for the parents and families at this time of the year.

If it weren't so sickening to see this sort of behavior, it would be sort of funny. Knock it off. Not everything is politics.

Rest in peace, young ones, in the bosom of our Lord. In Memoriam.

388144517_640.jpg

SandyHookInMemoriumTribute.jpg

Exactly.

And yet not twenty minutes later, next post says:

liberalism is a mental disorder, many of those afflicted can not be rehabilitated, several here on these forums are totally beyond any help, a few can be "cured" but the cost and time spent has a 50-50 chance of success/failure.

no new anti-gun laws are needed and 99.99% of the current laws need be rescinded as they are laws AGAINST the law abiding citizen, one thing the lefto-loonies can not seem to wrap their mind around is the FACT that criminals do NOT obey laws that will inhibit their chosen profession and way of life.

i believe the "Lame Stream Media" loves to celebrate the anniversaries of death and mayhem as all it does is incite the lefto-loonies to be more loony, the evidence of such can readily be observed right here on this forum, no names will be mentioned as i believe most of us Conservative Constitutional Patriots are well aware of whom they are :up:

Have a nice big neg nog, dickwipe.

LOL. I may just run with that neg nog phrase. Stolen.

But seriously, it is quite unnecessary to politicize death. These parents and families deserve reverence, not to be made spectacles out of for political gain. I won't be handing out negs in this thread, for reverence, and for the fact that certain posts should speak for themselves.

just wondering why you thanked pojo for his hateful comment above ????????????????

Democrats have only themselves and their media cohorts to blame for this latest act of school violence.

Get a clue. Stop covering these shootings 24/7. Maybe we'd have fewer of them.

clingers gonna cling. :eusa_doh: Those poor 6 yr olds deserve more than you people trying to rationalize the need for miltary-grade weapons w/ hi-capacity clips . :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back