Newt labels Tea Party "militant"

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's just another RINO trying to categorize and dismiss the tea party just like you damn liberals are trying to.

That was Washington Insider code for: "Sure they will muss and fuss, but sooner or later they have to come and vote for us, whether they like it or not. Where else are they going to go."

The SOB! That's how arrogant RINO Republicans like John McCain (and what Newt Gingrich has now become) have treated conservatives for years.

They look down on us and take us for granted.

NO MORE! Newt is as clueless about the tea party as you are.

Neither one of you gets it. And that is why John McCain LOST!

Bullshit!

John McCain lost because he picked that boob from Alaska as a running mate.

You keep telling yourself that. But Palin had far more support than McCain did among conservatives.

:lol::lol::lol:
Among social conservatives, that is true. But not among actual conservatives.

So what you are really saying is the tea party is made up of social conservatives. Which is no surprise to anyone.

June 10, 2009
Limbaugh, Gingrich, Cheney Seen as Speaking for GOPObama overwhelmingly seen as main person who speaks for Democratsby Frank NewportPRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney. Democrats are most likely to say Limbaugh speaks for the GOP, followed by Cheney. Both Republicans and Democrats overwhelmingly say Barack Obama is the main person who speaks for the Democratic Party, although Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats to mention Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Limbaugh, Gingrich, Cheney Seen as Speaking for GOP

In the poll results at that site among republican leaners Limbaugh and Gingrich are tied for top spot as the voice of the republican party.

Trouble in paradise?
Gingrich said the movement is a "natural expression of frustration with Republicans and anger at Democrats," which is "more likely to end up as the militant wing of the Republican Party" than as an independent or third party.
Gingrich draws crowd to York speech - York Dispatch

Newt is still around? What the hell has he been doing since 1998? Practicing telling his new wife he's cheating on her better than he told wife number two? Getting pointers on how not to get caught from Clinton? Taking lessons on the dictionary definition of "hypocrisy"?

How about, if you want to be president, you don't screw around on your wife with your aide while trying to impeach the sitting president -- for lying about having sex with a woman not his wife?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwvoLP57GY]YouTube - Newt Gingrich Admits Affair[/ame]

Tell me guys, what's the difference?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]YouTube - Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...[/ame]

Trouble in paradise?
Gingrich said the movement is a "natural expression of frustration with Republicans and anger at Democrats," which is "more likely to end up as the militant wing of the Republican Party" than as an independent or third party.
Gingrich draws crowd to York speech - York Dispatch

Could you highlight the quote where Newt calls the tea partiers "militant"?

Click on the link. Go to Edit, click on Find, type militant, look for the highlighted text........oh hell, here you go.

I see the old Georgia weasel is still battling to regain any semblance of relevance.

Kinda pathetic, really.

Holy fuck, Dude...we agree about something!

flying_pig.jpg

Click on the link. Go to Edit, click on Find, type militant, look for the highlighted text........oh hell, here you go.

More likely they'll become the "and we mean it" wing of the party, like Bill Paxon et. al., who (unfortunately) unsuccessfully attempted to overthrow the appeasing squish from Georgia and his merry band of neocon DC insiders.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's just another RINO trying to categorize and dismiss the tea party just like you damn liberals are trying to.

That was Washington Insider code for: "Sure they will muss and fuss, but sooner or later they have to come and vote for us, whether they like it or not. Where else are they going to go."

The SOB! That's how arrogant RINO Republicans like John McCain (and what Newt Gingrich has now become) have treated conservatives for years.

Bullshit!

John McCain lost because he picked that boob from Alaska as a running mate.

You keep telling yourself that. But Palin had far more support than McCain did among conservatives.

:lol::lol::lol:

Palin is over. You need to get over Palin. btw, in the recent Republican straw poll,

she tied Newt Gingrich. lol

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

Another example of how oxygen deprivation distorts reality.

you nutbars are so insane you don't even have a clue as to what 'American's think, because if "Americans" thought like you, President Obama wouldn't have gotten 365 electoral votes. :cuckoo:

Have you checked the polls lately??????????

Times change lady. Obama's poll numbers slide daily, while they find 80% of Americans sympathize with the tea party.

We are NOT the fringe. It's Obama supporters that remain blinded to his cynical agenda and lies that are the fringe.

But you just keep talking like that. It will make your shock on November 2nd, all that much more fun.

80% of Americans sympathize with the tea party? That's a poll I definitely want to see!

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

you nutbars are so insane you don't even have a clue as to what 'American's think, because if "Americans" thought like you, President Obama wouldn't have gotten 365 electoral votes. :cuckoo:

Times change lady. Obama's poll numbers slide daily, while they find 80% of Americans sympathize with the tea party.

We are NOT the fringe. It's Obama supporters that remain blinded to his cynical agenda and lies that are the fringe.

But you just keep talking like that. It will make your shock on November 2nd, all that much more fun.

are you really this stupid or do you just play stupid on messageboards? wait! i know! you're here to make tea parties look as brain dead as possible. :cool:

obama's polls have been pretty stable, moron. but keep making it up as you go along.

what the polls DO show is that you ARE the fringe... you're the same stupid deadenders who thought baby bush was peachy keen.

nutbar.

if you repeat lies often enough, someone might even believe you.

Who says I'm supporting third party???????

Third parties don't win the presidency. That's not the point.

I am not run by the Republican party. When Ken Blackwell ran in 2006, the Ohio GOP wanted us to vote for someone else in the primaries.

I voted Ken Blackwell. I'm not a robot for the Republicans.

I won't support their RINOS.

So why are you trashing Gingrich? He said essentially that the tea party will end up as a wing of the Republican party. That's what you want, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First you say you're not for a third party and then you say you're not for joining the Republicans.

Whatever.

Oh hell I thought he said something bad about the Tea Partiers.

Depends on whether you think saying tea partiers will become the militant wing of the GOP is "bad" or not.

mccain was ahead in the polls until the economy tanked and he ran around like a blithering idiot not knowing what to do... at which point, people looked at his running mate and said 'hell... this guy's in his 70's and has had cancer'... SHE would be in charge if something happened to him.

he lost because he thought disaffected Hillary voters like me would be stupid enough to vote for any candidate who wore a skirt. no matter how stupid.

you betcha.

:cuckoo:

are you really this stupid or do you just play stupid on messageboards? wait! i know! you're here to make tea parties look as brain dead as possible. :cool:

obama's polls have been pretty stable, moron. but keep making it up as you go along.

what the polls DO show is that you ARE the fringe... you're the same stupid deadenders who thought baby bush was peachy keen.

nutbar.

if you repeat lies often enough, someone might even believe you.

If you describe ratings that are steadily falling as having "been pretty stable", then I would agree, they've been stable.

obama_approval_index_april_23_2010.jpg

President Obama's approval rating hits an all-time low, polling data suggests

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

http://www.examiner.com/x-21300-Rasmussen-Polls-Examiner~y2010m4d9-Obamas-approval-rating-drastically-drops

Depends on whether you think saying tea partiers will become the militant wing of the GOP is "bad" or not.

Depends on what his definition of "militant' is. Militant is used to describe people who believe in something very strongly and are active in trying to bring about political or social change, often in extreme ways that other people find unacceptable. And one man's extreme may be insignificant to another.

Forum List

Back