Newt Gingrich: Three generations of brainwashing are paying off for the left

An interesting read. Will any of this resonate with voters when they are casting their vote in 2020?

Newt Gingrich: Three generations of brainwashing are paying off for the left

As we watch radicals tear down statues, deface monuments, intimidate people who want to stand for the national anthem, and demand the firing of people who write or say something deemed inappropriate to the Leftist Anti-American Theology, it is utterly clear that many Americans today hate America.

People ask me how we’ve gotten to this point. All of this is the result of three generations of brainwashing going back at least to Herbert Marcuse, the German-born University of California, San Diego professor who taught young Americans the philosophical foundation of Marxism in the 1960s. As early as 1972, Theodore White was warning that the liberal ideology was becoming a liberal theology and dissent was less and less acceptable to the left.

We have watched the hard left, the America-hating totalitarians who want to define acceptable speech, as they took over the academic world. The college boards – made up of supposedly sound community leaders – refused to fight. Public universities and colleges continued to hire vehement anti-American professors, the state legislatures and governors refused to fight. Alumni continued to give to schools, which were teaching their own children and grandchildren to despise them.
The only issue that any poor with credit (former middle class) needs to concentrate upon is crappy wages.

NOBODY was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. I quit reading right there. People were intimidated for kneeling during the National Anthem.

If you can't be honest, I have no desire to hear what you have to say.
That is laughable on its face.

There were intimidated for speaking out against the clown with the fro because it was disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. If you cannot be honest, I have no desire to hear what you have to say.

You can change the argument if you wish. It's not really an honorable rebuttal but whatever.
I'm not changing the argument. You portrayal of what was happening is not accurate.

I replied on what Newt said.
You said no one was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. That was incorrect.

No it isn't.
In fact, it is. Everyone who took Kaepernik to task and all those who followed suit were labeled 'racists' and purveyors of hate.

When they said they would be boycotting the NFL, the media and the left ridiculed them and labeled them.

That is called intimidation.

No it is not. It is Trump garbage that wants to turn the National Anthem into a political issue. You are the ones who are attempting to intimidate others. You are purveyors of hate.

Total Gaslight by Newt. Those who kneel were bullied and intimidated and became outcasts and Newt has the audacity to claim people who stand are intimidated?!?! What planet are we on? Not the one I was on last year for sure. Jesus you righties are stupid.

Forum List

Back