Newt Gingrich: Three generations of brainwashing are paying off for the left

NOBODY was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. I quit reading right there. People were intimidated for kneeling during the National Anthem.

If you can't be honest, I have no desire to hear what you have to say.
That is laughable on its face.

There were intimidated for speaking out against the clown with the fro because it was disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. If you cannot be honest, I have no desire to hear what you have to say.

You can change the argument if you wish. It's not really an honorable rebuttal but whatever.
Colin Kapernick is why I stopped watching NFL. Anyone who intentionally does not stand for the flag is a piece of shit. Whatever team Kapernick plays for I hope the owners plane crashes with the Commissioner on board and all them fuckers die!

Vets say different. Its what they fought so, the ones that knew what they fought for, not the right wingers , they went into the service for benefits.

It helps the Left that the alternative has become so ugly.

Somehow that isn't noticed.

The alternative which is freedom, is the most beautiful thing there is.... and most productive for that matter.

An interesting read. Will any of this resonate with voters when they are casting their vote in 2020?

As we watch radicals tear down statues, deface monuments, intimidate people who want to stand for the national anthem, and demand the firing of people who write or say something deemed inappropriate to the Leftist Anti-American Theology, it is utterly clear that many Americans today hate America.

People ask me how we’ve gotten to this point. All of this is the result of three generations of brainwashing going back at least to Herbert Marcuse, the German-born University of California, San Diego professor who taught young Americans the philosophical foundation of Marxism in the 1960s. As early as 1972, Theodore White was warning that the liberal ideology was becoming a liberal theology and dissent was less and less acceptable to the left.

We have watched the hard left, the America-hating totalitarians who want to define acceptable speech, as they took over the academic world. The college boards – made up of supposedly sound community leaders – refused to fight. Public universities and colleges continued to hire vehement anti-American professors, the state legislatures and governors refused to fight. Alumni continued to give to schools, which were teaching their own children and grandchildren to despise them.
Solution.....defund public schools and universities.

NOBODY was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. I quit reading right there. People were intimidated for kneeling during the National Anthem.

There were intimidated for speaking out against the clown with the fro because it was disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. If you cannot be honest, I have no desire to hear what you have to say.

You can change the argument if you wish. It's not really an honorable rebuttal but whatever.
Colin Kapernick is why I stopped watching NFL. Anyone who intentionally does not stand for the flag is a piece of shit. Whatever team Kapernick plays for I hope the owners plane crashes with the Commissioner on board and all them fuckers die!

Vets say different. Its what they fought so, the ones that knew what they fought for, not the right wingers , they went into the service for benefits.
Yeah, as opposed to people on generational welfare who break into Wal-Mart and torch police cars at the drop of a hat.

An interesting read. Will any of this resonate with voters when they are casting their vote in 2020?

As we watch radicals tear down statues, deface monuments, intimidate people who want to stand for the national anthem, and demand the firing of people who write or say something deemed inappropriate to the Leftist Anti-American Theology, it is utterly clear that many Americans today hate America.

People ask me how we’ve gotten to this point. All of this is the result of three generations of brainwashing going back at least to Herbert Marcuse, the German-born University of California, San Diego professor who taught young Americans the philosophical foundation of Marxism in the 1960s. As early as 1972, Theodore White was warning that the liberal ideology was becoming a liberal theology and dissent was less and less acceptable to the left.

We have watched the hard left, the America-hating totalitarians who want to define acceptable speech, as they took over the academic world. The college boards – made up of supposedly sound community leaders – refused to fight. Public universities and colleges continued to hire vehement anti-American professors, the state legislatures and governors refused to fight. Alumni continued to give to schools, which were teaching their own children and grandchildren to despise them.

Hit nail on head. However, it goes back farther than that even (the brainwashing). Read all about The Frankfurt School.

There are people in the military who went to the middle east and the citizens want we have. But they have a percentage not unlike you who keep conflict going. You are removing what we have here. Its understandable, you promote against someone else being privileged even if they are not as to keep yours and to uplift people above others. A percentage of them are inferior though through quotas. And we as a nation are failing in key areas.

One of the primary rules of effective propaganda is to constantly accuse your opposition of what it is you are doing.

Gingrich says feelings are more important than facts

Gingrich closed the Office of Technology Assessment because scientific consensus ran contrary to Republican goals.

"The left" doesn't have 3 decades of Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys whispering in their ears all day at work through their AM radios.

at least once Chris Wallace once called out his hypocrisy

Newt Gingrich acts like the one who is brainwashed. He clearly believes in fake patriotism and has sold his soul to the devi aka Trump. His wife got a ambassasdorship from Trump so he has to sing for his supper. He has no credibility. Just crazy conspirascy theories.

Independent voter's will break for Trump. They won't tell pollsters that but they want law and order and not pro-crimminal Democrats.

Independent voters will vote for Biden not Trump. They do not want the Nazi Republican Party in charge.

I'm not changing the argument. You portrayal of what was happening is not accurate.

I'm a vet as well. No one has said he could not do what he did. They said he was a piece of shit for doing so. I do have to wonder if you understand the distinction.

It's interesting left assholes want freedom of speech and right of assembly...until the right exercises it.
It’s also interesting that the right who claims to be for liberty and freedom of speech, but wants Donnie to bring in the military to silence the protesters.

Apparently, both sides are hypocrites and Fascistic. Not at all surprising.
That's true.

But, of late, I have found the right to be MUCH more tolerable than these commies. Even the Jesus Nazis seem to have calmed the fuck down (at least until Gorsuch's recent holding).

Hit nail on head. However, it goes back farther than that even (the brainwashing). Read all about The Frankfurt School.
It would be comical, if it weren't so sad, for Gingrich to comment on brainwashing when he is a regular guest on the most efficient media outlet for propagandizing the masses (Faux) in the history of the world. With his background he should be shunned in disgrace but instead Faux gives him a platform to spew his poison.

I'm not changing the argument. You portrayal of what was happening is not accurate.

I replied on what Newt said.

You said no one was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. That was incorrect.

You said no one was intimidated for wanting to stand for the National Anthem. That was incorrect.

No it isn't.

No it isn't.
In fact, it is. Everyone who took Kaepernik to task and all those who followed suit were labeled 'racists' and purveyors of hate.

When they said they would be boycotting the NFL, the media and the left ridiculed them and labeled them.

That is called intimidation.

No it isn't.
In fact, it is. Everyone who took Kaepernik to task and all those who followed suit were labeled 'racists' and purveyors of hate.

That's correct on all levels but they were not told they themselves could not stand.

When they said they would be boycotting the NFL, the media and the left ridiculed them and labeled them.

That is called intimidation.

They were made fun of for saying they were going to boycott because they weren't but then again, that is not what Newt said.

Forum List

Back