Newt Gingrich answers IN DEPTH questions about bus. relationship with Freddie Mac

Gramps... As I said, take Newts side but when it all comes crashing in on Newt don't pretend you were not warned.

I know it's easy to call me a "paul-ite," and say that's why I attacked Newt, or Cain, or Perry, or Mitt... But the reality is they are all pretty fucked up people. I openly said I could support Newt early on, I also said I needed to hear a lot more from him. I have heard a lot more and his positions have greatly changed, in fact Newt is now in the process of flip flopping faster than Cain did.

For you it will be just like Cain, at some point your "bullshit meter" will go into the red and you will claim "it's time to stop supporting Newt." Well for some of us that point was crossed already. I dare you to watch what Newt says at the debates, can he even answer a question the way it’s presented or does he re issue the question as Obama always does, then answer the new improved question that Newt agrees with?

You have no idea what information or services were exchanged. Both are bound by confidentiality agreements so none of us know.

In essence you have no clue if it was worth the money. Your stuck in your average life with no knowledge of what billion dollar companies pay for services so all you can do is guess with your limited understanding of complex issues.

He may have offered valuable advice and services and maybe he didn't but only the two involved know the value.

“Complex” is another word for corrupt in the political world. Not much of anything in this world is “complex” unless corruption is involved. Gramps it’s your choice to back another low life POS, this is the internet, your credibility means almost nothing so it’s easy to blow it.

Oh bullshit. There are zillions of private sector consultants working in this country today. They consult individuals--small business'es--banking officials--large corporations, small and large government entities about infrastructure--engineering--finance--investments--and housing developments-computer networks--internet sources--cable and broadband-security etc. etc. etc. That's how they make their money. And because their contracts are complex--and private-(non disclosure clauses) does not in any way make them corrupt.

Right, well when one of them runs for President let me know... Ok? Until then I'm going to focus on the person who made shit tons of cash while not even putting in the hours from a Government entity after they were a politician...

Did you like Newts answer on why his affair was different than Clintons? Yeah, the man is full of shit, lies non stop... Why would I trust Newt when he open lies about anything he thinks will help him, even when it's clear he is lying?

Gramps... As I said, take Newts side but when it all comes crashing in on Newt don't pretend you were not warned.

I know it's easy to call me a "paul-ite," and say that's why I attacked Newt, or Cain, or Perry, or Mitt... But the reality is they are all pretty fucked up people. I openly said I could support Newt early on, I also said I needed to hear a lot more from him. I have heard a lot more and his positions have greatly changed, in fact Newt is now in the process of flip flopping faster than Cain did.

For you it will be just like Cain, at some point your "bullshit meter" will go into the red and you will claim "it's time to stop supporting Newt." Well for some of us that point was crossed already. I dare you to watch what Newt says at the debates, can he even answer a question the way it’s presented or does he re issue the question as Obama always does, then answer the new improved question that Newt agrees with?

I really don't get your problem with me. I watch the candidates and I make judgment calls. Some right some wrong. Bottom line is in the end if someone turns into a fraud I should catch it and act accordingly. As you stated you were interested in Cain as I was. So you came to the same conclusion as me two weeks sooner. BIG FING DEAL. Please get past yourself would you.

I really don't get your problem with me. I watch the candidates and I make judgment calls. Some right some wrong. Bottom line is in the end if someone turns into a fraud I should catch it and act accordingly. As you stated you were interested in Cain as I was. So you came to the same conclusion as me two weeks sooner. BIG FING DEAL. Please get past yourself would you.

The problem is while I come to that conclusion "2 weeks earlier" you call me an "Obama supporter" until you catch up.

It gets old because it keeps happening... Maybe you should look at it like "Wait, this guy that keeps telling me to look at the candidates policy because it's bullshit only to have me later agree with him is doing it again... Maybe I should give it an extra week before I start calling everyone names that does not accept my new favorite candidate."

Just sit tight, see where things go... Newt has been popular for a whole fuckin 2 weeks, let the shit go through it's cycle and then support the guy.

Here Gramps... I'll start just posting Newt flip flopping...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiXPLmbrefI]Newt Gingrich Libya Flip Flop - YouTube[/ame]

“Complex” is another word for corrupt in the political world. Not much of anything in this world is “complex” unless corruption is involved. Gramps it’s your choice to back another low life POS, this is the internet, your credibility means almost nothing so it’s easy to blow it.

Oh bullshit. There are zillions of private sector consultants working in this country today. They consult individuals--small business'es--banking officials--large corporations, small and large government entities about infrastructure--engineering--finance--investments--and housing developments-computer networks--internet sources--cable and broadband-security etc. etc. etc. That's how they make their money. And because their contracts are complex--and private-(non disclosure clauses) does not in any way make them corrupt.

Right, well when one of them runs for President let me know... Ok? Until then I'm going to focus on the person who made shit tons of cash while not even putting in the hours from a Government entity after they were a politician...

Did you like Newts answer on why his affair was different than Clintons? Yeah, the man is full of shit, lies non stop... Why would I trust Newt when he open lies about anything he thinks will help him, even when it's clear he is lying?

Bill Clinton basically praised Newt Gingrich--or didn't you hear? Who gives a crap about extra marital affairs and divorces--when this country is on the brink of disaster. And if this country can elect a man that spent 20 years in a racist--seperatist church with the pastor screaming G.D. America--then we can certainly overlook a couple of PERSONAL indiscretions and marriages.

In an interview with Newsmax, Clinton said, "He's articulate and he tries to think of a conservative version of an idea that will solve a legitimate problem." As an example, Clinton cited the former House speaker's controversial remarks about immigration in last week's national security debate among Republican presidential candidates. Clinton commented that, "He said, 'OK, I don't want to legitimize immigrants who came here undocumented, illegally. On the other hand, a lot of those people have been here for years, they worked hard, they paid taxes, they've got kids in the schools, they're not criminals, we're going to have a hard time sending them all home, there's millions of them. So, I'd like to have a process where they could be here legally but not have a path to citizenship.' That sort of splits the difference between the immigration reforms proposed by President Bush and President Obama, which would give a path to citizenship and would be a version of what President Reagan did."[See a collection of political cartoons on immigration.]

Clinton also praised Gingrich for proposing a creative idea to improve Social Security: Letting workers choose to invest their Social Security funds privately, but providing that if the stock market drops, government would guarantee that workers would not receive less in retirement than they would have received under the traditional Social Security system. "See, that's a new wrinkle on this," Clinton said. "...I think he's doing well just because he's thinking, and people are hungry for ideas that make some sense."

Clinton fought repeatedly with Gingrich when they both were in office, but they also worked together on issues including welfare reform and cutting the deficit.

Bill Clinton Praises Newt Gingrich - Ken Walsh's Washington (usnews.com)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C74lrQ-91EU]Newt Gingrich Backpedals, Flip-Flops Hard on Issues Now That He is The GOP Frontrunner - YouTube[/ame]

Even the the hoast is a fucking fat pos here is a lump sum!

Oh and try and remember, this is all in a VERY short period of time... Just think what Newt can accomplish over a whole year before the GE!

Newt Gingrich Libya Flip Flop - YouTube

Do you want to compare this with Barack Obama's flip-flops?---:lol::lol:

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

So were back to trolling now Avor?

And for the record I said you would vote Obama BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID you would do if Paul doesn't win.

But I suspect you will deny saying that which is fine. It will be your lie to live with, not mine.

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT OBAMA'S FLIP FLOPS?

I like RON MOTHERE FUCKING PAUL.... CAN YOU POSSIBLE STAY ON TASK?

Just becuase NEWT in his OWN words flip flops, and I give you the FUCKING VIDEO to see it, watch it... YOU DON'T EVEN havet to READ IT... Does not mean I support fucking Obama...

And for the record I said you would vote Obama BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID you would do if Paul doesn't win.

But I suspect you will deny saying that which is fine. It will be your lie to live with, not mine.

I think I said I'd do a write in for Paul... I'd need a full quote of me saying I'd vote for Obama. Some context would help is all I'm sayin.

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

Just becuase NEWT in his OWN words flip flops, and I give you the FUCKING VIDEO to see it, watch it... YOU DON'T EVEN havet to READ IT... Does not mean I support fucking Obama...

O.K. you're a Ron Paul supporter and now what you're saying here makes sense--except for one thing---:lol::lol:

You think Ron Paul is electable--and Newt Gingrich isn't---:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_BRcv8RWw]Paul, Gingrich Spar Over Patriot Act - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Newt Gingrich wiping the floor with Ron Paul.

I think I said I'd do a write in for Paul... I'd need a full quote of me saying I'd vote for Obama. Some context would help is all I'm sayin.

Well I can't remember the context, it was too long ago. I only remember the comment because it honestly floored me.

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

O.K. you're a Ron Paul supporter and now what you're saying here makes sense--except for one thing---:lol::lol:

You think Ron Paul is electable--and not Newt Gingrich---:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_BRcv8RWw]Paul, Gingrich Spar Over Patriot Act - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Newt Gingrich wiping the floor with Ron Paul.

Yes, Paul understands the rule of law and Newt does not... What is your point? Newt = Neocon... Big Government liberal claiming to be a "conservative."

In the end I provided Newt and his flip flopping positions... You can go off on Paul, or Obama all you like but it does not change what Newt is. If Newt wins the nomination and he could very well do that, get ready for one of the worse Presidential elections for Republicans in a looooong time... Yes, worse than McCain VS Obama..

Well I can't remember the context, it was too long ago. I only remember the comment because it honestly floored me.

Well I could see me saying as a joke some shit like that, that's about it. As I said, I'd either not vote or do a write in if I hated both candidates, I don't pick a lesser of two evils.

Forum List

Back