Newsweek Oct 13 issue: “The Enemy Within”…..is MAGA

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL, while the Middle East is blowing up, and Palestinian supporters are staging mass protests in favor of terrorists Palestinians, the “rEaL tHrEaT“ is still MAGA because we refuse to accept a stolen election.

IMG_4992.jpeg

LOL, while the Middle East is blowing up, and Palestinian supporters are staging mass protests in favor of terrorists Palestinians, the “rEaL tHrEaT“ is still MAGA because we refuse to accept a stolen election.

View attachment 841175

"The Enemy Within" is The Democrat Regime that is creating chaos at our border, in our cities, emboldening our foreign enemies, undermining law enforcement and destroying the US justice system.

I can remember when Newsweek was considered a right-wing rag. Similar with Fox News.
Apparently, neither organization can tolerate Magadonian terrorists anymore.

View attachment 841175

I didn’t read the article but the title has it right.

The orientation of MAGA is “it’s our way or no way”.

This is more delusions from the Crazy Democrat Cult
They are the enemy within
rigging elections
using the FBI as their political weapon
using the DOJ as their political weapon
using the IRS as their political weapon
illegally spying on Trump's campaign
attempting to frame Trump with Russian Collusion
censorship
constant hate mongering
violent nationwide race riots
phony impeachments
phony Jan 6 insurrection

The radical and racist far left cult is the true danger to our republic.
The Corrupt Democrat Party has politicized the DOJ just like a banana republic junta.
We are on the brink of becoming a one party neo-marxist police state.

pelosidrunkcrackpotlklkgjhflj.jpg

Last edited:
Bullshit. I'm an American Conservative and I fully support the concept of Make America Great Again. Are you an American? Why don't you want America to be great again?
America was great, is great, and will always be great! Tell me when it wasn't.

Forum List

Back