Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

History of being an online stalker makes him a member of the

CTL-ALT-DELETE

The shooting had nothing to do with any right-wing issue; he hated the paper because of a negative article about his stalking a woman and the court case against him and felt that the paper defamed him, even though he was clearly guilty.....and nuts.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I think you're a member of the alt-F4.

You should hold down alt and hit F4 like a machinegun.

The shooting had nothing to do with any right-wing issue; he hated the paper because of a negative article about his stalking a woman and the court case against him and felt that the paper defamed him, even though he was clearly guilty.....and nuts.
Anyone have a link to the story the paper wrote about him and/or his legal complaint alleging defamation? The truth is generally a viable defense against a defamation claim so I'm curious as to whether or not he was suing the paper because his criminal court case was thrown out, meaning if he wasn't found guilty in a court of law then the newspaper allegedly painting him in a false light (calling him a stalker) when he was cleared of the stalking charge may have been what set him off (not condoning this).

This unfortunately reminds me a little too much of that guy in Arizona who killed all of the people involved with his divorce - 10 years after the fact.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Political correctness made him insane

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

Feel free to provide an example of your claim.

PAUL ROSENBERG

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

That's the way alt-right crazies think they should deal with their stupid feelings. They think stuff like that is required to be tough.

That's the way alt-right crazies think they should deal with their stupid feelings. They think stuff like that is required to be tough.

Oh yeah? What am I thinking right now, BULLDOG ? You clairvoyant, you.

Not positive, but you're probably thinking how awesome and insightful I am, and how you wish you could be more like me.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

How many Congress people have trump supporters shot?

PAUL ROSENBERG

So, you're going batshit crazy too huh. Sad. You used to post reasonable comment. Now you post nothing but crap.

PAUL ROSENBERG

the only nutcase here is the first one bringing up Trump

PAUL ROSENBERG

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

Not positive, but you're probably thinking how awesome and insightful I am, and how you wish you could be more like me.

How did you get that from "BULLDOG is an asshat"?

PAUL ROSENBERG

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump

I see, one must not talk of guns and bullets in that manner. Got it, was really just making a joke. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back