Newsome Furious About Homelessness

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
So, California's governor Newsome is furious about homelessness, even though he is the democratic governor with a democratic legislature. Between the two of them they can do pretty much whatever they want. So, if he is mad at homelessness, who is he mad at? Why haven't democrats solved the homelessness problem AND, why has it gotten worse? Why does income inequality get worse? Why does crime get worse? They have no one else to blame but their very own policies. Did it ever even occur to them that democratic policies have actually made things worse for all of the above?

If I were a bum, I'd move to California.

Mild weather, they let you camp and crap right on the sidewalks, beaches and public parks, plenty of rich people with change to spare.

Other jurisdictions don't go for that shit.

If you put honey out to attract ants, don't be surprised when they come.

I don't see the Homeless as being mentally ill at all for going to California. I'd say it shows that they are doing the logical thing.

So, California's governor Newsome is furious about homelessness, even though he is the democratic governor with a democratic legislature. Between the two of them they can do pretty much whatever they want. So, if he is mad at homelessness, who is he mad at? Why haven't democrats solved the homelessness problem AND, why has it gotten worse? Why does income inequality get worse? Why does crime get worse? They have no one else to blame but their very own policies. Did it ever even occur to them that democratic policies have actually made things worse for all of the above?

What the Democrats did to black people, dooming them to generational poverty via social policies of the 1960s-90s - they are doing again to the rest of society.
Giving people money for nothing will always - ALWAYS - lead to dependency on that money. Always.

Some cities pay people to be homeless. Others only pay transgendered homeless. This gives the homeless an opportunity to claim to be transgender. People that work pay for this.

You would think the voters of California would also be angry about this. When you talk to most Californians, they are unhappy with homelessness, gas prices, crime, lack of water, electrical outages, cost of housing and inflation. But when it comes time to vote, they vote as if everything is fine and wonderful. The governor, the legislator, city and county governments are the ones who have the resources and power to fix these problems. They have been in charge for a long time and very little has gotten better.

Yet we just reelected the same people.

This is happening all over the country in our major cities, and yet the democrats keep getting re-elected. We saw it again in the recent mid-terms, 2/3rds of the country believes we're headed in the wrong direction but the democrats kept their Senate majority and barely lost the House. And I don't see that changing until we run out of road to kick the can down. Anybody see it differently?

If I were a bum, I'd move to California.

Mild weather, they let you camp and crap right on the sidewalks, beaches and public parks, plenty of rich people with change to spare.

Other jurisdictions don't go for that shit.

If you put honey out to attract ants, don't be surprised when they come.

I don't see the Homeless as being mentally ill at all for going to California. I'd say it shows that they are doing the logical thing.

You forgot the free shit.

Forum List

Back