Newsom Appoints Butler to fill Feinsteins Senate Seat

You weren't that far off

Today's Democratic Party is incredibly transparent.
Yeah, but I had someone specifically in mind. . .

A San Francisco political activist with far less experience, who kept losing electoral contests.

Fair Question.

SO why did Alabama decide they needed a politically unqualified ex-Football Coach who lives in FL to be their next Senator.

What were the People of GA thinking when they wanted (HW), an Out of Stater wife beating ex-Football Player ( a good one on all counts) as their next Senator?

You didn't answer either of my questions. Is your response that you believe Gavin Newsom acts like a Republican? Weird, but okay...

Not my concern. I'm a resident of California. I have never been a resident of Alabama nor Indiana. How those two states choose their Senators is none of my business.
Walker is from Georgia.......LOLLOLL

How stupid are people in KKKalifornia that Gov. Brylcreem has to pick a non resident to replace Feinstein. :auiqs.jpg:

Newsom Appoints Butler to fill Feinsteins Senate Seat...

Screenshot_20231002-165927-637.png

You may want to Google what "triggered" means, Scrappy. I'm mocking you.

Note you were thrilled with I said all that matters is black lesbian. Of course the other unspoken requirement is Democrat. From there you're done, it's about equity not achievement for you.

Calm down there, girlfriend

:itsok:
Shocking. A Democrat governor appoints a Democrat to fill a Democrat vacancy.

Walker is from Georgia.......LOLLOLL

Whatever.

I'm not really familiar with other states' Senators.

To form my response, I Googled “Senator Walker” and “Senator Tubberville”, and went by the first state that came up on each search with a Senator by that name. If I got one of the states wrong, it doesn't change my answer, nor diminish the validity thereof. As a nearly-lifetime resident of California, this is the only state in which I have standing to speak of or even care about how our Senators are to be chosen.

How stupid are people in KKKalifornia that Gov. Brylcreem has to pick a non resident to replace Feinstein. :auiqs.jpg:

Sadly, stupid enough to have voted that corrupt piece of shit into office twice, and to have rejected an extra chance to remove it from office.

Either that, or at least as likely, the ruling Democraps have so deeply corrupted our electoral processes in this state, that they get to “win” almost every election, regardless of how the people actually vote.

Laphonza Butler Will Be The First Black, Openly LGBTQ+ Woman In The Senate Or House

It says everything that you cretins think that her being black, female, and a fucked-up sexual deviant, are more important than whether she is qualified for the office, or even whether, being a non-California, she is even eligible for it.

Forum List

Back