Newsom Appoints Butler to fill Feinsteins Senate Seat

She moved there less than 2 years ago for a job.

Before that she lived in Cali.

Did your talking points email not mention that?
A resident is someone who lives in that state, not used to live there. In fact, it is a requirement that you be a resident.

They trigger you that much?

Wow! MisterBeale We all thought you were tougher than this. Must be the advancing years.

No triggering here, I was just informing EvilCat Breath of the humor and irony of her post saying, they are "practically the same thing." They clearly aren't. Most lesbians don't want to date them, and neither do most men. The only folks that do, are maybe some bisexuals, and other folks that are seriously into some kink? If a person is trans, they generally have some other major mental health issues going on as well. . . who the hell wants that?

In fact, through out my long life, I have had a several lesbian friends and female friends that were bi. I enjoyed their company and friendship very much.

I don't know much about the lives of these trans-women. However, if they decided they were women after they were eighteen, I fully support their decision, and believe they should have every accommodation in US law.

Though, TBH? They need their own separate bathrooms and locker-rooms. If they are convicted of crimes, a judge just needs to decide which prisons they belong in, based on whether they have had gender re-assignment surgery, IMO.

. . . and of course, on the issue of sports? Sorry, they don't get to compete. Well, unless they want to compete with the sex they were born as.

I'm for common sense.

Everyone knows me. I'm not a bigot, I'm for common sense, fairness, equal application of the law. . and liberation of the oppressed.

Now get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Last edited:
Ran. Not appointed.
Correct, and have you read that to run, you must be a resident of that State.
If appointed, you can move to that State, before officially being appointed.

Or is this ^^^^^ a LIE?

She currently resides in Maryland.
Looks like she will have to move back to California.

There are a lot of black lesbians living in California. Like A LOT. Why did Newsom need to go outside the state? Were there any other qualifications? I didn't hear any others mentioned.

I don't think we need a picture.... the name says it all.

It's one of those creative ghetto names like LaShredded W'heat or ShaTide 'Pod.... shit laying around the crib....

affirmative action is still alive and well.... our coastal shitholes probably didn't get the memo....
Hey, Where's marvin martian to call you out on being racist?
You sound really racist.

There are a lot of black lesbians living in California. Like A LOT. Why did Newsom need to go outside the state? Were there any other qualifications? I didn't hear any others mentioned.
Fair Question.

SO why did Alabama decide they needed a politically unqualified ex-Football Coach who lives in FL to be their next Senator.

What were the People of GA thinking when they wanted (HW), an Out of Stater wife beating ex-Football Player ( a good one on all counts) as their next Senator?

So any thoughts on her residence being in Maryland?

Is it okay if she gets a residence in CA?

It all depends on each state's requirements. In any case, she's a placeholder. She will only be filling out the remainder of the term for the next 15 months.

Not even a California, and nothing that I can Google up about her even hints at the sort of experience and ability to qualify her as a Senator.

But she checks enough of the boxes, black, female, and a fucked-up sexual deviant, so I guess it doesn't matter that she is unqualified and has no standing to represent the people of California in the Senate.
No really Bob.
What were the qualifications of Tubberville and Walker when they ran for Senator?

It all depends on each state's requirements. In any case, she's a placeholder. She will only be filling out the remainder of the term for the next 15 months.
Oh I get that, I just need to hear the RWI deflection from the local RWI's.

Now now she's planning on registering to vote in California before she's sworn in. Lol, Newsome fcks up again

I live in Maryland, not Silver Spring, but close to it. Pick me Gavin!

California is one of the largest states in the Union and the choice to replace Feinstein is inside the Beltway. If I were a California resident - Democrat or Republican- I’d be pissed.

Forum List

Back