Newsmax Offers Tucker EVERYTHING — Complete Control Over ALL Programming

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
There will be a huge demand on cable outlets for Newsmax if this happens. Look for attacks on Newsmax and continuing attacks on Carlson.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … the news channel is doing everything it can to sweeten the deal for Tucker to come on board — including floating the idea of letting him program the whole channel, not just his own show.
That would be a pretty enticing deal point … in addition to having his own primetime show, Tucker would have a say over what shows lead into and out of his show, which can be key in achieving bigger TV ratings.
While our sources stress Newsmax hasn’t formally offered Tucker a job — he can’t have formal discussions due to his current Fox News contract — we’re told the network execs have made it clear to people around him, they would basically give him a big say in rebranding their channel.

There will be a huge demand on cable outlets for Newsmax if this happens. Look for attacks on Newsmax and continuing attacks on Carlson.

I hope he does. Tucker fucked Fox..how long do you think it will be until his mouth overloads his minimal intellect?
I look forward to a Tucker-fueled product...go NEWSMAX!

I do not seek out people who I know lie for their opinion and I am a skeptic. Tucker has such a big following for a reason. His followers need to be told what to think. Used to be Rush, now it is Carlson.
You do not need to seek them out. It is what the media gives us whether or not you agree or like it.

And this was different from Fox News, how? He had complete freedom there too.

Maybe Newsmax is giving Tucker carte blanche to make lewd about all the women working there. Why not? Their orange hero loves to grab pussy so for the right nothing is off limits.

I love to read comments from the mental midgets of the left. Most of you haven’t had an original thought since you left it swirling in the toilet bowl.You haven’t a clue what truth is….Let’s list the intellectual giants of the left…Joy Behar, Don Lemon,Joy Reid,Brian Stelter,Joe and Mika….oh my the collective intellect of pond scum.

Forum List

Back