Newsmax CEO & Trump Friend: Stormy Daniels Stuff Is a 'Political Hoax'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Stormy Daniels is an opportunist who is being used by Democrat party operatives.

“I’ll let him characterize. You know, you have to look at this case. You’re a straightforward journalist. I really think you’re fair-minded. When you watch this -- this interview on CBS, 60 Minutes, you’re going to be looking for the same question I’m looking for. Are they going to ask her Stormy, why did you hit -- hire a political hit Democratic attorney, Michael Avenatti, who’s worked for 150 Democratic political campaigns, Joe Biden’s campaign, worked for Rahm Emanuel," Ruddy posited.

"Who’s operating on funding her tremendous public relations effort? And you know, at the bottom line, there’s just never been a claim of harassment. So the president looks at this and I think he’s looking at it like I’m looking at it. This is politically motivated to hurt and embarrass him in some way. And you know what, the end of the day, the poll numbers for the president are up. Gallop has him at a record 40 percent, the Rasmussen at 48 percent approval. So I think the American people are really dismissing this as political -- political witch hunts, ” the Newsmax CEO questioned.

That's why Trump's lawyer paid $130,000 from a account linked to the Trump Organization.

40% is something to cheer about? Rasmussen is a pro-Trump pollster.

Stormy Daniels is an opportunist who is being used by Democrat party operatives.

“I’ll let him characterize. You know, you have to look at this case. You’re a straightforward journalist. I really think you’re fair-minded. When you watch this -- this interview on CBS, 60 Minutes, you’re going to be looking for the same question I’m looking for. Are they going to ask her Stormy, why did you hit -- hire a political hit Democratic attorney, Michael Avenatti, who’s worked for 150 Democratic political campaigns, Joe Biden’s campaign, worked for Rahm Emanuel," Ruddy posited.

"Who’s operating on funding her tremendous public relations effort? And you know, at the bottom line, there’s just never been a claim of harassment. So the president looks at this and I think he’s looking at it like I’m looking at it. This is politically motivated to hurt and embarrass him in some way. And you know what, the end of the day, the poll numbers for the president are up. Gallop has him at a record 40 percent, the Rasmussen at 48 percent approval. So I think the American people are really dismissing this as political -- political witch hunts, ” the Newsmax CEO questioned.
If she's lying, what was her motivation to talk about it in 2011?

As Slick Willie said, the ho's come out of the woodwork when presented with cold, hard cash!

She's a gold digging whore. What do you expect from someone like her?

She's a gold digging whore. What do you expect from someone like her?
Oh, ok, so she tried to extort money from Trump then, right? Show that she did that in 2011 when she first went public with her story......

Faun, you moron, that ho is getting paid from the Crooked Hillary/Butthurt Barry Foundations way more than a hundred grand.

Is Karen McDougal a hoax? Is Summer Zervos a hoax? When will Trump take a lie detector test?

180320184637-zervos-daniels-mcdougal-split-small-169.jpg

Last edited:
Is Karen McDougal a hoax? Is Summer Zervos a hoax? When will Trump take a lie detector test?

Summer Zervos was proven to be a liar. Karen McDougal doesn't have a shred of corroborating evidence to support her douchebag claims.

When are you going to take a lie detector test, Chief Shitting Bull?

Summer Zervos was proven to be a liar. Karen McDougal doesn't have a shred of corroborating evidence to support her douchebag claims.

Is that why a judge approved Zervos' case to move forward? When will Trump be deposed - under oath?

Is that why a judge approved Zervos' case to move forward? When will Trump be deposed - under oath?
Her case is totally meritless.

Did the judge tell you that? Or did Hannity?

The facts tell me that. Her own brother says she's a liar.

The facts tell me that. Her own brother says she's a liar.

Proof?

Well? What about Stormy? You were going to show how she was extorting money from Trump since 2011.....

We've reached the point where conservatives are in utter denial of reality. End of line.

Faun, you moron, that ho is getting paid from the Crooked Hillary/Butthurt Barry Foundations way more than a hundred grand.
Oh, more fun.... prove Hillary or Obama's foundations have paid her more than $100,000.....
Prove the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Russian government.

Mueller is working on it. He'll let you know when he's ready. After all, Ken Starr spent years on the Clintons.

Forum List

Back