News of The Harridans (The Squad)

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Just a rundown of the latest.

Latina Republican Congressional Candidate Torches Ocasio-Cortez: I Love America, Unlike AOC @ Latina Republican Congressional Candidate Torches Ocasio-Cortez: I Love America, Unlike AOC

Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says @ Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says

Why not? If Muslim men can have haresms, why not Muslim women having one of boy toys?

Rashida Tlaib: The President ‘Is Scared of Us’ @ Rashida Tlaib: The President ‘Is Scared of Us’

I can see him quaking in his loafers now

Those 4 are troublemakers and drama queens. They belong in a soap opera, not government.

What's amazing is how much media attention they manage to get. Name any other Congressperson who gets anything close.

Just a rundown of the latest.

Latina Republican Congressional Candidate Torches Ocasio-Cortez: I Love America, Unlike AOC @ Latina Republican Congressional Candidate Torches Ocasio-Cortez: I Love America, Unlike AOC

Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says @ Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says

Why not? If Muslim men can have haresms, why not Muslim women having one of boy toys?

Rashida Tlaib: The President ‘Is Scared of Us’ @ Rashida Tlaib: The President ‘Is Scared of Us’

I can see him quaking in his loafers now
If you are Omar the Rule is Incest Is Best. She should be deported as she violated immigration law to get in to this country just to spout of her hatred for this country.

How about The Flight of The Valkyries?

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back