Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

On the contrary, those are all direct quotes.
She said that the Jews in the US boycotted Nazi goods.

She did not say that Jews had dual loyalty.

Except that's exactly what she did, and you keep lying knowingly.

When referring to "Jewish colleagues", among a variety of antisemitic tropes, Omar explained she understood how many of her Jewish constituents might have detachment to families abroad... and concluded with:
  • "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country” (Source: Ilhan Omar, Busboys and Poets, 2/27/19)
This was by the way, her reference to earlier libels regarding exclusively a single ethnic minority among American citizens, who she also suggested, those "Jewish colleagues", criticized her support for those who openly call to annihilate Israel, only and merely because they're corrupt and biased against Muslims.

D1Y7CVIWkAYeQKC.jpg
You are confused.

Or maybe you're just a racist troll,
incapable of telling truth.

Last edited:
Misquoting Ilhan Omar.

When referring to "Jewish colleagues", among a variety of antisemitic tropes, Omar explained she understood how many of her Jewish constituents might have detachment to families abroad... and concluded with:
  • "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country” (Source: Ilhan Omar, Busboys and Poets, 2/27/19)
This was by the way, her reference to earlier libels regarding exclusively a single ethnic minority among American citizens, who she also suggested, those "Jewish colleagues", criticized her support for those who openly call to annihilate Israel, only and merely because they're corrupt and biased against Muslims.

D1Y7CVIWkAYeQKC.jpg
You are confused.

Or maybe you're just a desperate racist,
I think you are missing the point; it's not that Tinmore doesn't think she''s an anti semite, her anti semitism is the reason he likes her.

D1Y7CVIWkAYeQKC.jpg
You are confused.

Or maybe you're just a desperate racist,
I think you are missing the point; it's not that Tinmore doesn't think she''s an anti semite, her anti semitism is the reason he likes her.

Yes I know, Tinmore is our forums' "not anti-semite".

Kinda difficult not to pay attention, when the idiot obsessively jumps at every opportunity to lecture us about how it doesn't exist, only to post videos saying "Let's go murder Jews and die together", hoping no one knows Arabic.

Last edited:
Michigan’s 13th District Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib has released another “love message” to leftist Jews in Detroit, this time with a Chanukah message. “Happy early Hanukkah to all of you,” she said. “Your 2020 platform calling for every public official to commit to defunding the occupation in Falastine and fighting antisemitism and white nationalism is one that I can support very strongly. Please consider me as your partner here in the United States Congress, as well as back home in the 13th District.”

(full article online)

WATCH: US Rep. Rashida Tlaib ‘Celebrates Jewish Independence’ in Chanukah Message’, Says Israel Advocacy Movement

Rashida “we deserve” Tlaib should petition the UN for a dedicated welfare agency to address the environmental racism that plagues Detroit.

That welfare program should also subsidize the cost of her stupid pills.

Rashida Tlaib Blames 'Environmental Racism' For Detroit's Pollution Problem

"Environmental racism is what this is and it should be called out that way," Tlaib tweeted in response to an article detailing how Detroit's urban poor are affected by pollution.

"We deserve clean air. We deserve clean water. We deserve to live. We deserve better than doing nothing," she added

I am not a Nostradamus, but even I know that as the American population profile changes drastically during the next 50 years, there will be more members of the House and Senate who will be demanding that the United States of America drop its support of Israel.

Of course, the Israelis are very intelligent, so they no doubt are looking around right now for new and dependable allies. I wish them the best of luck.

US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib retweeted a claim that “Israeli settlers” had “kidnapped and executed” a Palestinian boy. In fact the boy was found by Israeli emergency services dead in a cistern on Saturday morning after going missing on Friday. Nevertheless, some Palestinian social media accounts incited against Israel, with small clashes resulting in East Jerusalem.

A Twitter account called “Real Seif Bitar” tweeted that the boy had been kidnapped and executed and showed a video of the boy’s body being found by emergency services. The tweet claimed that the boy was kidnapped by “Israeli settlers, assaulted and thrown in a water well, was found this morning frozen to death in Beit Hanina, Jerusalem after Israeli forces assaulted search teams.” Palestinian politician Hanan Ashrawi re-tweeted the allegation and added “the heart just shatters, the pain is unbearable, no words.” Congresswoman Tlaib then retweeted the Ashrawi tweet that included the allegations.

(full article online)

Rashida Tlaib retweets unverified claim Israelis killed Palestinian boy

Rashida Tlaib's insulting Hanukkah message

Harb (Arabic: حرب‎) "War" is a predominantly Sunni tribe[1] in the Arabian peninsula.

Harb tribal lands extend from the Red Sea coast in Tihamah (Western Part of Saudi Arabia) to the heart of Najd in the central region of Saudi Arabia, and from North the Harbi lands extend from Madinah (a holy city for Muslims) to Al Qunfudhah in the south.

The tribe's reach extends to other countries like Kuwait, Iraq, Bahrain and UAE.

Rashida Tlaib resurrects a 700 year old blood libel

Rashida Tlaib shared an antisemitic trope almost identical to a medieval blood libel
that led to the massacre of Jews.

Ilhan Omar says dumb stuff about Israel

Watch as Ilhan Omar tells outrageous lies about Israel.

She is either breathtakingly ignorant or a pathological liar.

You decide.

Last edited:
The 'Squad' are complete hypocrites
  • Want to ban fossil fuels… take hundreds of flights
  • Claim the rich avoid taxes… don't pay their tax
  • Protest the 1%… are stinking rich

Share if you’re tired of AOC, Ilhan and Rashida's hypocrisy!

Last edited:
I've learned not to be surprised or even creeped out by the results of leftist identity politics / islamic ideologues.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib: If You’re Pro-Life, Stop Trying to Have Sex with Me

Last edited:

Forum List

Back