Newborn baby found alive in morgue 12 hours after being declared dead

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Newborn baby found alive in morgue 12 hours after being declared dead | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

"At the moment we have no explanation," hospital director Jose Luis Meirino told the paper. "The baby was attended to by obstetricians, gynecologists and a neonatologist. They all reached the same conclusion, that this girl was stillborn."

"The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out."
"That night, we went to the morgue. We wanted to take a photo of our daughter," Bouguet told Argentina's Clarin newspaper. "But when a worker opened the drawer, we heard a cry and she was alive."

Imagine, this is the system of medicine liberals demand the right to.

Congrats to the family and their little miracle.

Newborn baby found alive in morgue 12 hours after being declared dead | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

"At the moment we have no explanation," hospital director Jose Luis Meirino told the paper. "The baby was attended to by obstetricians, gynecologists and a neonatologist. They all reached the same conclusion, that this girl was stillborn."

"The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out."
"That night, we went to the morgue. We wanted to take a photo of our daughter," Bouguet told Argentina's Clarin newspaper. "But when a worker opened the drawer, we heard a cry and she was alive."

What a shocker!!

I cannot imagine how this could have happened!

Would it be off topic to remind about the Illinois legislator who voted to deny a baby born of a botched abortion to be left to die?
Your story reminded of it...although, in your post, the treatment of the baby was inadvertent...

It happened in Argentina. In America the parents would have been forced to leave the baby until it died.

What a shocker!!

I cannot imagine how this could have happened!

Would it be off topic to remind about the Illinois legislator who voted to deny a baby born of a botched abortion to be left to die?
Your story reminded of it...although, in your post, the treatment of the baby was inadvertent...

Exposing evil when you come across it is not off topic for this thread.

They both were letting a baby die.

Forum List

Back