Newbie reporting in

In all seriousness please don't be that guy that's a hundred percent Zionist. We don't need that. Don't do like your fellow jews on this board. But you seem religious so we will see.

In all seriousness please don't be that guy that's a hundred percent Zionist. We don't need that. Don't do like your fellow jews on this board. But you seem religious so we will see.

Not sure who Shlomo is, nor do I know "my" fellow Jews on this board because I am new here. But I am 100 percent Zionist. I think that your concern might stem from not knowing what a 100 percent Zionist is. Feel free to find a place and ask, instead of assuming. And, as for your statement that I "seem religious" I have no idea what that means. I am observant of Jewish law but I don't know what that has to do with anything.

he said he was an ardent zionist. that means his epertise is vast...war crimes, human right abuses, occupying and stealing land from the indigenous people, killing children, ethnic cleansing and genocide. they never met an international law or convention that they were afraid to break, lying...

zionism is the new naziism.

Goash, i know I'm new here but I sort of assumed that people interested in actual intellectual debate wouldn't make their first impressions to be so bad. Nice work. Someday, when you grow into your big boy pants, you can talk with the grown ups. I'll update your card to reflect that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

typical zionist response, full of arrogance and insult.

how in the world can anyone have an "intellecctual debate" about the justifications of a pariah state.

millions of roma, the handicapped, jews, gays, and other perceived misfits and inferiors were slaughtered in the 1940s because people were having "intellectual debates' about sizes of noses and bumps on heads and such idiocies.

there is no debate on slaughter and human rights abuses. "ardent zionists" need to be condemned and ostracised. flash back five years ago to the debate about "the wall can be moved. we have no desire to occupy the west bank. we only want security."

i tell ya what, buddy, if there were more people like me in the 1930s NAZI germany, there would not have been a slaughter.

you are clearly angry. that mixed with stupid is a potent combination but you do it real service. I would suggest you abandon your hate but if it floats your boat who am I to judge. Have fun in your very dark, dark place.

Not sure who Shlomo is, nor do I know "my" fellow Jews on this board because I am new here. But I am 100 percent Zionist. I think that your concern might stem from not knowing what a 100 percent Zionist is. Feel free to find a place and ask, instead of assuming. And, as for your statement that I "seem religious" I have no idea what that means. I am observant of Jewish law but I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Your style of language is much better than other Zionists on this Board. I know what a Zionist is. I've been to Gaza when Israel was there and met them. I don't like the settlers nor the Army.

Your style of language is much better than other Zionists on this Board. I know what a Zionist is. I've been to Gaza when Israel was there and met them. I don't like the settlers nor the Army.

well, again, I don't know any others so i can't comment on their language. I've been to Gaza also so I'm not sure what telling me has to do with anything. Feel free not to like the settlers and the army. It doesn't have any effect on me. And if you don't like vanilla ice cream, that also is irrelevant.

well, again, I don't know any others so i can't comment on their language. I've been to Gaza also so I'm not sure what telling me has to do with anything. Feel free not to like the settlers and the army. It doesn't have any effect on me. And if you don't like vanilla ice cream, that also is irrelevant.

It will matter later

Goash, i know I'm new here but I sort of assumed that people interested in actual intellectual debate wouldn't make their first impressions to be so bad. Nice work. Someday, when you grow into your big boy pants, you can talk with the grown ups. I'll update your card to reflect that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

how in the world can anyone have an "intellecctual debate" about the justifications of a pariah state.

millions of roma, the handicapped, jews, gays, and other perceived misfits and inferiors were slaughtered in the 1940s because people were having "intellectual debates' about sizes of noses and bumps on heads and such idiocies.

there is no debate on slaughter and human rights abuses. "ardent zionists" need to be condemned and ostracised. flash back five years ago to the debate about "the wall can be moved. we have no desire to occupy the west bank. we only want security."

i tell ya what, buddy, if there were more people like me in the 1930s NAZI germany, there would not have been a slaughter.

you are clearly angry. that mixed with stupid is a potent combination but you do it real service. I would suggest you abandon your hate but if it floats your boat who am I to judge. Have fun in your very dark, dark place.

wonderful...you accuse me of being angry, stupid, and hateful and follow it up with a "but...who am i to judge." you certainly fit the pattern of an ardent zionist.

excuse me for opposing injustice, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing/genocide. would that i be as wise as you and were able to wade through the blood and gore of innocent children and civilians and into the bright light shone down on you by "a light unto the nations", israel, a ragged remnant of 18th and 19th century colonial empires and continuing their and god's business of slaughter.

Last edited:

It will matter later

not liking vanilla will matter in the future? OK, I'll make a note.

wonderful...you accuse me of being angry, stupid, and hateful and follow it up with a "but...who am i to judge." you certainly fit the pattern of an ardent zionist.

excuse me for opposing inustice, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing/genocide. would that i be as wise as you and were able to wade through the blood and gore of innocent children and civilians and into the bright light shone down on you by "a light unto the nations", israel, a ragged remnant of 18th and 19th century colonial empires and continuing their and god's business of slaughter.

actually, my pointing out your shortcomings is not judgment. If you'd like me to explain the difference I can do that. So feel free and position yourself against all the evils which you see because it makes you feel important and in the right. I'll sit back and watch. It has been amusing thus far.

It will matter later

not liking vanilla will matter in the future? OK, I'll make a note.

:laugh::laugh: c'mon shlomo. Now you're showing it

I think we have a troll...

yes, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I was referring to you...you come here, a newbie, and immediately start insulting long time members...

read the thread. I introduced myself and was attacked. If you don't see it, I'd be happy to point out the post which did it. I started by saying who I am and then someone whom I have never met suddenly writes a diatribe imputing motives and attacking me because of my self definition as a Zionist. If that kind of response is OK with you and the norm on this board then so be it. But I will not stay silent when someone comes and attacks me. Again, if you'd like me to cut and paste the post I will but I'd like to think that you can scroll back and read it for yourself. Hint. It was post 7.

Last edited:

excuse me for opposing inustice, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing/genocide. would that i be as wise as you and were able to wade through the blood and gore of innocent children and civilians and into the bright light shone down on you by "a light unto the nations", israel, a ragged remnant of 18th and 19th century colonial empires and continuing their and god's business of slaughter.

actually, my pointing out your shortcomings is not judgment. If you'd like me to explain the difference I can do that. So feel free and position yourself against all the evils which you see because it makes you feel important and in the right. I'll sit back and watch. It has been amusing thus far.

actually, stating your opinion of what you perceive to be my shortcomings is judgement, just as is your opinion about me feeling important.

sit back, watch, and be amused all you want. would more "ardent zionist"s did so. the world would be a better place for it.

yes, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I was referring to you...you come here, a newbie, and immediately start insulting long time members...

read the thread. I introduced myself and was attacked. If you don't see it, I'd be happy to point out the post which did it. I started by saying who I am and then someone whom I have never met suddenly writes a diatribe imputing motives and attacking me because of my self definition as a Zionist. If that kind of response is OK with you and the norm on this board then so be it. But I will not stay silent when someone comes and attacks me. Again, if you'd like me to cut and paste the post I will but I'd like to think that you can scroll back and read it for yourself. Hint. It was post 7.

don't take it personally. if someone had come on and introduced themselves as an ardent KKK member or ardent neo Nazi skinhead, i would impute motives from that self description also and make similarly worded comments.

i think the time has long past for engaging zionists in pleasantries. you cannot be a zionist today without being rightfully seen as supporting apartheid, war crimes, and ethnic cleansing/genocide.

Forum List

Back