Newb question

SteveJa

Me
Jan 18, 2014
Kansas
Maybe this is somewhere else in the threads, but how do I see who quotes me etc etc? I don't see any notifications anywhere.

Hi Steve,

If you go into your profile - there's a set of tabs (Visitor Messages, About Me, Statistics, etc) - there is one that says "quotes" - if you click on that it shows where someone responded to your quotes.

:)

Edited to add - I think you can also set up notification for quotes also in your User CP

Hi Steve,

If you go into your profile - there's a set of tabs (Visitor Messages, About Me, Statistics, etc) - there is one that says "quotes" - if you click on that it shows where someone responded to your quotes.

Edited to add - I think you can also set up notification for quotes also in your User CP

I shall look into that thank you. If it is not an option it definitely should be on the notifications

Hi Steve,

I shall look into that thank you. If it is not an option it definitely should be on the notifications

It's under "My Posts" in the red bar at the top of your Control Panel page.

Forum List

Back