New Zealand: 96% Vaxxed but dropping like flies

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A pandemic of the fully vaccinated ... Who would have guessed?

This sure flies in the face of everything we've been told.

1658663278368.png

"Total Coronavirus Cases in New Zealand"​

New Zealand COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

nz1.jpg

nz2.jpg

nz3.jpg

Libs think they are deities who can somehow control the forces of nature.

Just another mask, another vax, and they can stop a virus, the weather or anything else. This is just another permutation of the entire Liberal Climate Change hoax, where right behavior will supposedly change the weather.

The libs are of course wrong again. To quote Almighty God:

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:45

Apparently BA.5 which doesn't care if you are vaxed or have had it before is harvesting old people like wheat. It is gonna get uglier here in the states too so karma and all says don't be gloating for a cheap political point.

Apparently BA.5 which doesn't care if you are vaxed or have had it before is harvesting old people like wheat. It is gonna get uglier here in the states too so karma and all says don't be gloating for a cheap political point.

You can be sure that the Democrats will use it for leverage, just as they are the Monkeypox. They need something to distract people's attention away from the fact that their policies are utter, dismal failure. Especially with the midterm election within a matter of months.

A pandemic of the fully vaccinated ... Who would have guessed?

This sure flies in the face of everything we've been told.

View attachment 674054

"Total Coronavirus Cases in New Zealand"​

New Zealand COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

View attachment 674061

View attachment 674062

View attachment 674063
It's not really surprising when you realize that previous coronavirus vaccines trials were halted when they showed any vax given made the test subjects more susceptible to future versions of the wild virus once encountered.

This was known before they rolled out the clot shots. Many doctors warned against this very thing & were promptly cancelled.

The jab makes you more likely to contract & die from it, not less. Just another version of the Big Lie the Dems base everything on

You can be sure that the Democrats will use it for leverage, just as they are the Monkeypox. They need something to distract people's attention away from the fact that their policies are utter, dismal failure. Especially with the midterm election within a matter of months.

If Covid starts spreading like wildfire with no way to even protect yourself other than isolating, yes I will be distracted away from many things.

If Covid starts spreading like wildfire with no way to even protect yourself other than isolating, yes I will be distracted away from many things.

I won't. My wife and I both spent the entire pandemic living as if it never happened: No masks, no jabs, going to hundreds of events, garage sales, estate sales, yards sales, auctions, and gun shows. I can't count the times I was face to face with others, sneezed on, sprayed on while they spoke, and shook hands.

I started using hand sanitizer early on, but quit when it irritated my skin. I got COVID in the Fall of 2020, and it was nothing more than a three-day mild case of the flu. That, in spite of the fact that I smoke one pack of the full-flavored long Marlboro Black a day, have been smoking since 1966, and am on two inhalers for COPD.

My wife finally caught it last Winter, and she was over it in a week with no other medications aside of over the counter. Neither one of us get a yearly flu shot, and I've only had one flu shot in my lifetimes. Whether or not that has anything to do with it, I don't know.

I won't. My wife and I both spent the entire pandemic living as if it never happened: No masks, no jabs, going to hundreds of events, garage sales, estate sales, yards sales, auctions, and gun shows. I can't count the times I was face to face with others, sneezed on, sprayed on while they spoke, and shook hands.

I started using hand sanitizer early on, but quit when it irritated my skin. I got COVID in the Fall of 2020, and it was nothing more than a three-day mild case of the flu. That, in spite of the fact that I smoke one pack of the full-flavored long Marlboro Black a day, have been smoking since 1966, and am on two inhalers for COPD.

My wife finally caught it last Winter, and she was over it in a week with no other medications aside of over the counter. Neither one of us get a yearly flu shot, and I've only had one flu shot in my lifetimes. Whether or not that has anything to do with it, I don't know.
I wish I hadn't gotten the jabs. I'll be dead soon, dammit. :(

Smokers are less likely to require hospitalization for covid. Nobody really knows why because they have no interest in saying something beneficial about smoking. China reported it and people laughed and denied yada yada yada but that has been observed pretty much everywhere. Some have theorized nicotine could interfere with the spike proteins ability to attach itself in lungs.

Forum List

Back