New York's Vaccine "Passport"

Now, if we only had a deadly virus.
listen pal, this is a deadly virus. One of my best friends has is and she may not make it. You idiots need to take this thing seriously.
:auiqs.jpg:
Laugh it up fat boy. I hope you're next.
Fat boy? That's laughable since it's been a year since this began and I have yet to wear a mask or take the poisonous needle and I am healthier than I've ever been even with frequenting crowded stores and not practicing social distancing. Go figure...oh wait, it's because it's a "Plan-demic."
Adios, asshole.

Drivers license registration proof of insurance-good.
ID for cashing checks-good
ID for voting-good

Proof you've been vaccinated against a deadly virus-no good
The "vaccine" has been killing people short term--------------suspect long term more will be killed.

The covid virus isn't what most think it is...one of the odd things about it is that it attacks and kill some but not others which most know----------------------BUT there is something else going on with the survivors especially those that wound up in the hospital, the virus damages people enough that even once they recover from the virus- thatthey are still dying a few weeks/months later after they supposedly recover ---------think the virus will be successful in shortening the average life span of the survivors.

I fear that the "vaccination" kills a few immediately and then a few a few weeks later and is likely like the virus to continue the same pattern.

Drivers license registration proof of insurance-good.
ID for cashing checks-good
ID for voting-good

Proof you've been vaccinated against a deadly virus-no good
The "vaccine" has been killing people short term--------------suspect long term more will be killed.

The covid virus isn't what most think it is...one of the odd things about it is that it attacks and kill some but not others which most know----------------------BUT there is something else going on with the survivors especially those that wound up in the hospital, the virus damages people enough that even once they recover from the virus- thatthey are still dying a few weeks/months later after they supposedly recover ---------think the virus will be successful in shortening the average life span of the survivors.

I fear that the "vaccination" kills a few immediately and then a few a few weeks later and is likely like the virus to continue the same pattern.
My UPS driver here in Florida told me last week he knows someone who took the vaccine and was dead a week later....Good luck to anyone who takes the "JAB"

listen pal, this is a deadly virus. One of my best friends has is and she may not make it. You idiots need to take this thing seriously.
Fat boy? That's laughable since it's been a year since this began and I have yet to wear a mask or take the poisonous needle and I am healthier than I've ever been even with frequenting crowded stores and not practicing social distancing. Go figure...oh wait, it's because it's a "Plan-demic."
Adios, asshole.
TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM ONE OF THE SHEEP...

TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM ONE OF THE SHEEP...
At least I'm man enough to get vaccinated.
You pussies don't have the balls to do it.
Pussy.
Grow a pair.
I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone all I can say dude is that I'm 100% healthy not an issue anywhere in my body, so I just wish you the best of luck and for your sake I hope the poison does not bite you in the ass like it already has to so many...there have been lots of deaths and illness to tons of people who took the jab and it's only going to get worse. You should have researched what is ACTUALLY in that vaccine...maybe then you would have thought twice...it's very bad stuff. That and if you are not sick and are completely healthy, what's the point of taking a foreign substance in your body when you are not unhealthy? Makes no sense. But good luck my man I hope the jab doesn't get you.

Sure, who don't like id,'s to vote?
In some areas it is probably needed. In other areas it is not needed at all. My area, for example, the lady who works at my local polling station also works at the Jiffy mart where I buy my coffee every morning. We are on a first name basis. It would be silly to require an ID from me don't you think?

Sissy boi coward. They've terrified you so much you're willing to submit to Nazi oppression.

BTW folks, I have been screaming about this for weeks now.

Sure, who don't like id,'s to vote?
In some areas it is probably needed. In other areas it is not needed at all. My area, for example, the lady who works at my local polling station also works at the Jiffy mart where I buy my coffee every morning. We are on a first name basis. It would be silly to require an ID from me don't you think?

Sure, it'd be SO hard to have take your wallet out of your pocket.

Forum List

Back