New York's Tea Party Candidate for Gov

So? those sorts of things never stopped the left from supporting a candidate. In fact I thought that was a requirement.:lol:

So the Teabaggers are modeling themselves after leftists who support candidates who are into beastiality?

Very admirable....

...and not surprising.

So you admit the left is into bestiality. :eek:

No, but I am sure somewhere out there there's a leftist or two who are. I'm just surprised you would seek them out as a role model.

Oh wait...I mean I'm not surprised.

Is anyone suprised that some on here are so blindly partisan as to defend a candidate for governor that forwards Beastiallity emails?

Man this is just great.

Rake that muck!

>

An online news outlet in New York state has obtained dozens of emails, many of them racist and sexually graphic, which it reports were sent by Carl Paladino, the Tea-Party-backed Republican candidate for governor of New York, to a long list of political and business associates. One email shows a video of an African tribal dance, entitled "Obama Inauguration Rehearsal," while another depicts hardcore bestiality.

Paladino's campaign manager, Michael Caputo, would not comment on specific emails, but acknowledged to TPMmuckraker that Paladino had sent emails that were "off-color" and "politically incorrect," saying that few such emails represented the candidate's own opinion. Caputo accused Democrats of wanting to change the subject from substantive issues to "having sex with horses."

The news outlet that obtained the emails, WNYmedia.net, a western New York media company, says it confirmed that at least some of the emails were authentic by contacting several people who had received them.

Rake it? HOney they bathe in it!

Is anyone suprised that some on here are so blindly partisan as to defend a candidate for governor that forwards Beastiallity emails?

Man this is just great.

LOl, we're just taking lessons from the left.
The Democrats overlooked a member of the KKK and elected him a Senator, The Democrats overlooked a person who ran a male protection ring out of his house and elected him over and over again. so lets talk about DEFENDING some damn EMAILS.:lol:

Here's the guys pic of teh Obamas:

obamas-paladino-email.jpg

Man this is just great.

LOl, we're just taking lessons from the left.
The Democrats overlooked a member of the KKK and elected him a Senator, The Democrats overlooked a person who ran a male protection ring out of his house and elected him over and over again. so lets talk about DEFENDING some damn EMAILS.:lol:

LOL

:dig:

I get stuff like that in my email all the time, almost every day. I'll bet most of you do too. How many of you forward to your friends?

So the guy is not a Saint. When they catch him at tax evasion, I'll write him off.

I am also on a con viral email list, but the cons I know do not forward the beastailiaty stuff just the racist stuff. Must be restraining themselves becuase they are active church going christians.

and I forward none of it to anyone. I have posted I think 2 or 3 on here, but none of the racist stuff.
My mommy and daddy raised me better than that.

[]Wrong again sweethart, there is no 'backing'.

You forget, I am in NY and I never even heard of this guy before your big 'expose'.

You are wrong:

. "Going through some candidates, well the perfect example is the drafting of Carl Paladino to run for governor, we're looking at some real serious competition for some congressional seats, some senate seats and assembly seats."

Paladino plans to make his run for governor official on April 5th. Thompson says the Tea Party will be announcing its support of other candidates as well.

From this article:

Buffalo Tea Party Is A Year Old

Buffalo Tea Party Is A Year Old - WBEN NewsRadio 930 : Buffalo & Niagara Falls, NY
No, I am not wrong douchebag.

Its astounding that people try to tell ME, the guy who is actually there and in it, what i am doing.

You useful idiots are tiresome in the extreme, how many times do i have to tell you, your 'links' are pointless, BECAUSE I AM THERE AND KNOW IT ISN'T SO FROM FIRST HAND OBSERVATION?

Really, its padantic the way the lot of you big government stooges try to tell me who I support.

You forget, I am in NY and I never even heard of this guy before your big 'expose'.

You are wrong:

. "Going through some candidates, well the perfect example is the drafting of Carl Paladino to run for governor, we're looking at some real serious competition for some congressional seats, some senate seats and assembly seats."

Paladino plans to make his run for governor official on April 5th. Thompson says the Tea Party will be announcing its support of other candidates as well.

From this article:

Buffalo Tea Party Is A Year Old - WBEN NewsRadio 930 : Buffalo & Niagara Falls, NY

Its astounding that people try to tell ME, the guy who is actually there and in it, what i am doing.

You useful idiots are tiresome in the extreme, how many times do i have to tell you, your 'links' are pointless, BECAUSE I AM THERE AND KNOW IT ISN'T SO FROM FIRST HAND OBSERVATION?

Really, its padantic the way the lot of you big government stooges try to tell me who I support.

You said there was no backing for him in NY. I proved you wrong. You can puff up and prance around all you like, but it won't make you any less wrong.

Last edited:

You are wrong:

From this article:

You're an anonymous twat on a message board. Where you claim to 'be' is worthless drivel.

You said there was no backing for him in NY. I proved you wrong. You can puff up and prance around all you like, but it won't make you any less wrong.
The only thing you 'proved' is you are an imbecile, and really, we already knew that.

There is no 'tea party candidate' moron, that is what i said.

Maybe you can link your brain to reality and figure that isn't the same thing as saying nobody ever suipported the guy.

Damn you are dumb.

Forum List

Back