New York's Tea Party Candidate for Gov

Yawn--who said this candidate was supported by any tea party organization? And I would really have to question some organization called the TEAPARTYMUCKRACKER has having much credibility when discussing the tea party. Obviously the name of this organization says who they are--and what they are dedicated too.--:lol::lol::lol:

By the way--the below SHOCKING video--is another display of blacks who must be pretending to be blacks--as guest speakers at the tea party rallies.--:clap2:

YouTube - Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parti

your scream name disqualifies you from being taken seriously in this thread or any other one where Obama and race is concerned.

:cuckoo:

:evil:

You're probably right--my screen name "may" disclose who I really am---:lol::lol: But then again--it may not?

But if we really want to remember racism--this video comes to mind. Unfortunately--the overwhelming majority of this country forgot this video--once they got a tingley feeling running up their legs--after the 20 year member of this church brushed this video aside--saying Rev. Wright is kind of like a "big mouth" UNCLE--LOL.

So we have libs on this board "claiming" that this governor candidate was supported by tea partiers--whose PRIVATE e-mails we're "supposedly" broken into and there were some discretionary "jokes" and forwarded e-mails within this persons "PRIVATE" e-mail account. Of course all discovered by some organization who call themselves: TEAPARTYMUCKRACKER---:lol::lol: And "normal" people are suppose to believe it--LOL.

But here is something we can actually SEE: "The hate--the racisim-- and Barack Obama was a 20 year member of this organization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

the gop really needs to let the rev wright stuff go. no one cares except crazy people who vote for anything with an R next to it anyway

So the left ignores real racist like Rev. Wright and instead get their panties all in a wad over some supposedly racist EMAILS.

this is why you can't take them seriously when they accuse conservative and Republicans of being RACIST.

So the left ignores real racist like Rev. Wright and instead get their panties all in a wad over some supposedly racist EMAILS.

this is why you can't take them seriously when they accuse conservative and Republicans of being RACIST.

so by attacking the messanger you make yourself feel better and excuse racism? that makes a lot of sense :cuckoo:

so by attacking the messanger you make yourself feel better and excuse racism? that makes a lot of sense :cuckoo:

LOL, hit a nerve?:lol:

Liberals not only did that--they actually VOTED FOR IT--then they blast the tea partiers with unsubstantiated accusations of being racist--without a shread of evidence of it. It's the double standard liberals LIVE by.

Again here are the blacks within the tea party movement that are our guest speakers--and there are many in this video--if they have the guts to actually watch it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsnWLLdl70]YouTube - Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties[/ame]

Last edited:
You're probably right--my screen name "may" disclose who I really am---:lol::lol: But then again--it may not?

But if we really want to remember racism--this video comes to mind. Unfortunately--the overwhelming majority of this country forgot this video--once they got a tingley feeling running up their legs--after the 20 year member of this church brushed this video aside--saying Rev. Wright is kind of like a "big mouth" UNCLE--LOL.

So we have libs on this board "claiming" that this governor candidate was supported by tea partiers--whose PRIVATE e-mails we're "supposedly" broken into and there were some discretionary "jokes" and forwarded e-mails within this persons "PRIVATE" e-mail account. Of course all discovered by some organization who call themselves: TEAPARTYMUCKRACKER---:lol::lol: And "normal" people are suppose to believe it--LOL.

But here is something we can actually SEE: "The hate--the racisim--And if you liberals keep it up--I will be posting more of Rev. Wrights video's on this same thread as a reminder to all of who Barack Obama really is.

YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obam/url]

hey Goofy, the emails were sent to lots of people. People who protested at the time of the emails.

NO EMAILS WERE BROKEN INTO: you wingers never read the links---you just shoot from the lip :lol:

Stupid people like you send group emails not knowing most normal people just cringe at them.

Wright is an old man and an asshole. So what? I never liked WRight and I did not ---did not, vote for Obama.

wake up mary.

your scream name disqualifies you from being taken seriously in this thread or any other one where Obama and race is concerned.

:cuckoo:

:evil:

But here is something we can actually SEE: "The hate--the racisim-- and Barack Obama was a 20 year member of this organization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

the gop really needs to let the rev wright stuff go. no one cares except crazy people who vote for anything with an R next to it anyway

I will NEVER let Pastor Wright go. Every single time you refer to me as a racist-simply because I am a tea partier---I will throw him right back in your face.

In fact here he is again making comments about "white" Hillary Clinton--:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright (Barack Obama's Mentor) - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called....[/ame]

Please call me a racist again--and I will keep bringing these video's up for everyone to remember.

Last edited:

supposedly racist? The man apologized:
"When one recipient complained about the "Obama inauguration" email, calling Paladino a racist, Paladino responded by apologizing "if that is offensive." He added: "I'm not a racist and have never related Obama's color to my political distaste for him....I'm not sensitive to ethnic humor.""

aren't you the one who says liberals and others see race everywhere?

It appears the Tea Party backed guy does: "In 2008, he said at a public forum in Buffalo that the only reason Public Schools Superintendent James Williams had been hired was because he is black."

you wingers must read the links before exposing yourselves to ridicule. :lol:

"When one recipient complained about the "Obama inauguration" email, calling Paladino a racist, Paladino responded by apologizing "if that is offensive." He added: "I'm not a racist and have never related Obama's color to my political distaste for him....I'm not sensitive to ethnic humor.""

It appears the Tea Party backed guy does: "In 2008, he said at a public forum in Buffalo that the only reason Public Schools Superintendent James Williams had been hired was because he is black."

you know, if you all cared about "real racism" instead of someones stupid personnel emails then you would be more believable in your Faux outrages. But instead you all screech "racism" at every little thing, it takes away from the real problems. so if anyone is destroying people from caring anymore, you all only have yourselves to blame.

Last edited:
you know, if you all cared about "real racism" instead of someones stupid personnel emails then you would be more believable in your Faux outrages. But instead you all screech "racism" at every little thing, it takes away from the real problems. so if anyone is destroying people from caring anymore, you all only have yourselves to blame.

as a matter of principle I do not scream racism at the drop of a hat---like you do.

I first told Ravi in her thread that I didn't think the guy was a bad man. It was after I read more that filled in the picture...the man painted himself as a racist.

The lady dost protest too much

:eek:

[you know, if you all cared about "real racism" instead of someones stupid personnel emails then you would be more believable in your Faux outrages. But instead you all screech "racism" at every little thing, it takes away from the real problems. so if anyone is destroying people from caring anymore, you all only have yourselves to blame.

Now there's another winning principle that the GOP should run with...

...emails that make ****** jokes aren't really racist.:lol:

So, NOW you assholes are here to tell us what "real" racism is? Didn't you fuckers learn from Palin trying to tell us who "real" Americans are?

[you know, if you all cared about "real racism" instead of someones stupid personnel emails then you would be more believable in your Faux outrages. But instead you all screech "racism" at every little thing, it takes away from the real problems. so if anyone is destroying people from caring anymore, you all only have yourselves to blame.

Now there's another winning principle that the GOP should run with...

...emails that make ****** jokes aren't really racist.:lol:

well maybe you should get the commies you all support in Congress to OUTLAW JOKES.
that seems to be where the left and those oh so sensitive Liberals want to go with things.
and while you're at it, you need to make a list of words you all now find OFFENSIVE.
good gawd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back