New Yorkers Are the Source of the Coronavirus in the US

I read that the other day. President Trump's instincts were right again. He should have quarantined New York, too bad Governor Cuomo fought back and rejected the quarantine. This may be worse than ordered infected virus patients back into nursing homes.

I was in NYC about 10 years ago and all I can remember was it didn't smell very good....like trash and B.O......same with New Orleans.....just saying.....

I was in NYC about 10 years ago and all I can remember was it didn't smell very good....like trash and B.O......same with New Orleans.....just saying.....
I was there once. Vowed never to return. Detroit is nasty, but compared to New York it is a small city and easy to escape. New York is just a vile, nasty place that goes on forever.

Can anything good come out of that shithole?

And at least Half of their deaths have occured inside Nursing Homes. He should be being raked over the coals for his decision to put the elderly sick with Covid into those homes, not even being allowed to be tested, but we all know what the political importance this Crisis has to the democrats and their news media.

As late in the epidemic as March 10th the mayor of NYC Bill DeBlasio told his constituents there was nothing to worry about. How is he still in office? President Trump couldn't get support from democrats to close the U.S. borders. Maybe he should have posted the military at the New York City exits.

Forum List

Back