New York Veteran Police Association: Donald Trump ‘Represents the American Way’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^ | 4/16/2016 | Alex Swoyer

Posted on 4/17/2016, 5:18:00 PM by Rufus Shinra

The president of the New York Veteran Police Association (NYVPA) Lou Telano delivered an award to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump at a press conference in Staten Island, New York on Sunday morning.

Telano said Trump “represents the American way” and praised him on bringing the topic of illegal immigration to the forefront of the election.

The NYVPA endorsed Trump in July of 2015. The GOP holds its New York primaries on Tuesday, April 19.

Following Telano’s remarks, Trump took a few questions from the press. He said his campaign didn’t spend time in Wyoming because “the game was rigged.”

GettyImages-521876288-640x452.jpg

“I’m winning with the voters and we’re winning big and I think we’ll get to the 1,237″ delegate threshold to clinch the GOP nomination, the real-estate mogul stated.

The president of the New York Veteran Police Association (NYVPA) Lou Telano delivered an award to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump at a press conference in Staten Island, New York on Sunday morning.

Telano said Trump “represents the American way” and praised him on bringing the topic of illegal immigration to the forefront of the election.

The NYVPA endorsed Trump in July of 2015. The GOP holds its New York primaries on Tuesday, April 19.

Following Telano’s remarks, Trump took a few questions from the press. He said his campaign didn’t spend time in Wyoming because “the game was rigged.”

“I’m winning with the voters and we’re winning big and I think we’ll get to the 1,237″ delegate threshold to clinch the GOP nomination, the real-estate mogul stated.

Yo, the man might lose his pension? After Obama gets through with him!!! Maybe Trump will support him? Doubt it!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Yo, the man might lose his pension? After Obama gets through with him!!! Maybe Trump will support him? Doubt it!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 71802

You too YoYo - If KrazyKrooz isn't the nominee, you just write them in.

Forum List

Back