New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

In vaccinated children it’s now 1 in 2700 at least
This is also a lie.
There is no such thing as “mild myocarditis” and it’s absurd to claim the vaccine induced myocarditis is “mild” since no long term study is even possible to know until years from now.
Yes, there is such a thing as mild myocarditis. You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

The VAX is about money for Pharma and power for the ruling elite.

STOP LISTENING TO THE PROPOGANDA.

The ”news” is sponsored by the drug makers for whom they are pushing their drugs.

Its not tough to connect the dots.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU FUCKING CUCKS.

This is a lie.
Bullshit. Most hospitals and doctors cannot prescribe Ivermectin for people with early stage of COVID.

Now Biden has even stopped Monoclonal antibody shipments to certain states. A fully Vaxxed friend of mine just got COVID and has bad symptoms, yet cannot get Monoclonal antibody treatment or Ivermectin in Texas.

I get paid nothing if someone gets vaccinated.

You’re a conspiratorial loon.

No, I'm not conspiratorial. I'm pointing out facts. I've spoken to a lot of admin at several hospitals who have attested to what this is. They're taking the money and offering no alternative. It's appalling and abhorrent.

Bullshit. Most hospitals and doctors cannot prescribe Ivermectin for people with early stage of COVID.

Now Biden has even stopped Monoclonal antibody shipments to certain states. A fully Vaxxed friend of mine just got COVID and has bad symptoms, yet cannot get Monoclonal antibody treatment or Ivermectin in Texas.
Doctors aren’t prescribing ivermectin because it doesn’t work. Monoclonal antibody treatment is scarce and doesn’t really work for Omicron variant so has fallen out of favor.

Don’t confuse “won’t” prescribe with “can’t” prescribe.

Nothing is as effective as vaccination. That much is clear.

Second, guess what also causes myocarditis? COVID! And at a far greater rate than 3-4 per 100,000.

Just because COVID causes something, doesn’t excuse the fact that the vaccine causes it too.

It’s being caused by the spike protein, which was assumed to be “harmless” to the human body. Turns out the spike protein is causing major problems in the arteries. The so-called vaccines produce virtually the same spike protein. This means the mRNA vaccines are literally toxic to your body.

Doctors aren’t prescribing ivermectin because it doesn’t work. Monoclonal antibody treatment is scarce and doesn’t really work for Omicron variant so has fallen out of favor.

Don’t confuse “won’t” prescribe with “can’t” prescribe.

Nothing is as effective as vaccination. That much is clear.
Bullshit. Monoclonal treatment is very effective. I know people that got it when they had bad symptoms.

Same with Ivermectin. It’s a drug that won the Nobel prize and has been used in hundreds of millions of people and is safe to use. It has been proven to help with COVID but must be used early on in infection.

Those are WHO figures.
Are you alleging a cover up?
Why does the US include suicides and car accidents as Covid deaths?
No, they’re not covering anything up. They just are reporting the data they’re provided and in a dysfunctional impoverished country, it’s low quality data.

How many suicides and car accidents were reported as COVID deaths? Let’s have a number.

Just because COVID causes something, doesn’t excuse the fact that the vaccine causes it too.

It’s being caused by the spike protein, which was assumed to be “harmless” to the human body. Turns out the spike protein is causing major problems in the arteries. The so-called vaccines produce virtually the same spike protein. This means the mRNA vaccines are literally toxic to your body.
Interesting. And you realize this spike protein is also present on the COVID virus, right? Seems like COVID is pretty dangerous too.

Nice thing about the vaccine is that the spike protein is produced for a very short period of time. Not so with COVID.

Interesting. And you realize this spike protein is also present on the COVID virus, right? Seems like COVID is pretty dangerous too.

Nice thing about the vaccine is that the spike protein is produced for a very short period of time. Not so with COVID.
Yes, it’s the same spike protein. The COVID one and the vaccine ones cause these problems.

So how about a vaccine that doesn’t use these harmful spike proteins? Is that too much to ask for?

Forum List

Back