New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

A vaccinated person who is healthy and gets severe COVID is going to be extremely difficult to find.
Hahaha, you’re so full of shit. It’s amazing how you sheep keep lying to yourselves.

FBE7C0A3-9F2E-4D04-B252-60A339C5C609.gif

Should I be mocked because I protect my life for the benefit of my family who needs me?

You should be mocked for being so fucking stupid that you've allowed yourself to be frightened and brainwashed into letting them inject you and your family with dangerous experimental drugs under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” you from a disease which is much less dangerous than these drugs are.

I’ve met a lot of people who were high risk for severe COVID who did their own research. I don’t resent doing research. I resent misinformation and misrepresentation.

False reports of danger from vaccination are harmful. Underestimating danger from COVID is harmful.

A vaccinated person who is healthy and gets severe COVID is going to be extremely difficult to find. Like, next to impossible. Meanwhile a health unvaccinated person getting severe COVID is common enough you can find them in with relative ease.

The medical profession is being as honest and forthright as they can be. They have ethics and standards. I’m pissed at the people who have neither and are given equal standing.

It is also easy to find young, healthy people who have been injured by the vaccines.

I’ve met a lot of people who were high risk for severe COVID who did their own research. I don’t resent doing research. I resent misinformation and misrepresentation.

False reports of danger from vaccination are harmful. Underestimating danger from COVID is harmful.

A vaccinated person who is healthy and gets severe COVID is going to be extremely difficult to find. Like, next to impossible. Meanwhile a health unvaccinated person getting severe COVID is common enough you can find them in with relative ease.

The medical profession is being as honest and forthright as they can be. They have ethics and standards. I’m pissed at the people who have neither and are given equal standing.
Just off the top of my head....
My skinny, 22 year old niece, who was Covid free for 2 years then got bedridden with Covid days AFTER her second shot.

It is also easy to find young, healthy people who have been injured by the vaccines.
It’s not. The rate of myocarditis is about 3-4 per 100,000 and almost all of those cases are mild and resolve entirely.

There is legal recourse.

The vaccine had good data. As does the risk of COVID. It’s not even a close call.
The data that will be released in 55 years?
Even Pfizer scientists said it was less effective than natural immunity.
They were caught telling the truth on Project Veritas

The data that will be released in 55 years?
Even Pfizer scientists said it was less effective than natural immunity.
They were caught telling the truth on Project Veritas
I’ve met a lot of people who died trying to get this “natural immunity”.

It’s not. The rate of myocarditis is about 3-4 per 100,000 and almost all of those cases are mild and resolve entirely.
In vaccinated children it’s now 1 in 2700 at least.

There is no such thing as “mild myocarditis” and it’s absurd to claim the vaccine induced myocarditis is “mild” since no long term study is even possible to know until years from now.

We should be ashamed that a giant chunk of society believes people like Joe Rogan over people who have studied medicine.

We should be ashamed at the massive amounts of death they had resulted from doing so.
I did not even know what a Joe Rogan was till I just looked him up.....Not all right-leaning folks are zealots you know.

Folks like myself tend to go with our common sense.....When my doctor refuses to recommend a booster due to the unknown future consequences of same then my common sense tells me to listen to him.

That and it only confirmed the suspicions I had about the whole thing myself but, like you say, I've not studied medicine, he has, so I sought out his opinion. Sorry it does not jive with yours.

If you are a child with Myocarditis, you have a 50% chance of a heart attack before you are 16.
We are only months into this experiment.
This will be with us for decades

This seems pretty obvious.

If one keeps pumping experimental gene therapy shots into their body, how do we know what will happen?

Lots of volunteers in this unpaid medical trial for the victims, I mean, participants.

Those who chose the experimental gene therapy will not be able to sue any pharmaceutical company in the future for anything.

Fake news, but seeing that you let some guy on YouTube do you thinking for you, it is not a surprise you posted it.

Here is the actual article....https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-vaccine-4th-dose.html

This is what is actually says....But some scientists warned that the plan could backfire, because too many shots might cause a sort of immune system fatigue, compromising the body’s ability to fight the coronavirus

In vaccinated children it’s now 1 in 2700 at least.

There is no such thing as “mild myocarditis” and it’s absurd to claim the vaccine induced myocarditis is “mild” since no long term study is even possible to know until years from now.
1 in 27000 in how long.
A month?
This will greatly increase

If you are a child with Myocarditis, you have a 50% chance of a heart attack before you are 16.
We are only months into this experiment.
This will be with us for decades
All myocarditis is not equal. You’re applying data (badly) from other causes to vaccine induced myocarditis. Bad science.

For starters, you people get idiopathic myocarditis already, vaccine or not vaccine. Second, guess what also causes myocarditis? COVID! And at a far greater rate than 3-4 per 100,000.

It’s a tempest in a teapot.

Forum List

Back