New York Prosecutes Couple For Fraud For Listing Their House For $499,000 When It Ultimately Sold For $485,000

Oh bullshit. A bank would not be in business for long lending more money on a property than it is worth on the Market.

And yet they did over and over and over and when it all exploded the taxpayers had to clean it all up.

We are not talking about the Democrat-caused housing crisis created by Fannie Mae. The subject of this thread is Trump's loan. Completely different subject.

We are not talking about the Democrat-caused housing crisis created by Fannie Mae. The subject of this thread is Trump's loan. Completely different subject.

It's the reasons for the laws Trump violated.

Exactly what law did Trump break, pknopp? There is no law against inflating your opinion of value of your own property when asking for a loan.

Banks are as corrupt as Trump. When they screw up they know the government will get the taxpayers to clean up the mess and make them whole again.
~~~~~~
Now, now don't bite the hand that funds the Democrat Neo-Marxist cause.

~~~~~~
Now, now don't bite the hand that funds the Democrat Neo-Marxist cause.

Why? I'm all for breaking them up.

But you once again show the problem in this country. Just because I don't support Trump you assume I'm a Democrat because in your head you have to be one or the other.

Get some help.

I think they made up for the years and years of fraud Trump got away with.

Do you know that the law doesn't actually work that way?

You can only be tried for those things with which a) you have been charged and b) that can be proved.

Your dad might be able to spank you for all the times he didn't catch you, but the state can't ... unless it is a rogue state.

Do you know that the law doesn't actually work that way?

Do you think I care about Trump and his issues? Again, when people came to him with theirs he called them SOB's.

Karma.

Did you care about theirs?

You can only be tried for those things with which a) you have been charged and b) that can be proved.

And he was and it was.

He was fined according to the law.

Your dad might be able to spank you for all the times he didn't catch you, but the state can't ... unless it is a rogue state.

The law allowed for the fine.

Do you think I care about Trump and his issues?

Yes, I believe you live and breathe his issues and that you follow any news of him like a Spaniel.

My evidence for this belief is your posting history.

New York Prosecutes Couple For Fraud For Listing Their House For $499,000 When It Ultimately Sold For $485,000

Commentary:
It appears that A.G. James can now go after any resident of New York that believes their property is worth their asking price.
If they did this to Trump they can do it to anyone...
She opened up a can of worms. Don't own a home in New York.

Forum List

Back