New York Post Reporter Resigns After Being Ordered To Lie

She finds those who forced her to lie admirable and considers them friends? Friends would have stuck up for you.
just highlights the contradictions in her tweet and why it can’t be trusted.

The NY Post is one of the oldest if not the oldest active paper in the nation, created by Hamilton...its reputation is unimpeached

And yet it seems they printed a lie. One they had to retract. I suppose you can rightly point out that it was a positive that they did retract the original story but the story behind the story may still be a story.

"A reporter for the New York Post; Laura Italiano, announced on Twitter that she turned in her resignation on Tuesday. She claimed that she unsuccessfully tried to push back against the story, and called it her “breaking point.” “The Kamala Harris story — an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against — was my breaking point,” she said."

So on the same day that a Fox News host had to basically admit a story he was pushing was bullshit; a reporter for the newspaper arm of Fox News flat out quit when it was clear a story she was pushing was bullshit -- however, I don't know why she would quit because MOST of her target audience will believe anything she would had told them....even when they know it is bullshit....as long as it confirms their bias....

So to recap....In one week, the largest conservative media outlet had 2 of their top stories turn out to be bullshit....but on the bright side, you folks still have the John Kerry story to ride into the ground until that fizzles out...so keep hope alive -- and we still are waiting for that Durham report and stuff...good times.....

Something is fishy about this ....

Why would anyone believe that story anyway?

Everyone knows all these illegals the Democrats are flooding into this Country can't read or write in their own language, not to mention English.

No one is stupid enough to give these uneducated people a book.

All they really need is a picture pamphlet that states:

"Para español presione el número 2"

I call bullshit on what this disgruntled employee claims !!!!

Last edited:

"A reporter for the New York Post; Laura Italiano, announced on Twitter that she turned in her resignation on Tuesday. She claimed that she unsuccessfully tried to push back against the story, and called it her “breaking point.” “The Kamala Harris story — an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against — was my breaking point,” she said."

So on the same day that a Fox News host had to basically admit a story he was pushing was bullshit; a reporter for the newspaper arm of Fox News flat out quit when it was clear a story she was pushing was bullshit -- however, I don't know why she would quit because MOST of her target audience will believe anything she would had told them....even when they know it is bullshit....as long as it confirms their bias....

So to recap....In one week, the largest conservative media outlet had 2 of their top stories turn out to be bullshit....but on the bright side, you folks still have the John Kerry story to ride into the ground until that fizzles out...so keep hope alive -- and we still are waiting for that Durham report and stuff...good times.....

Something is fishy about this ....

Why would anyone believe that story anyway?

Everyone knows all these illegals the Democrats are flooding into this Country can't read or write in their own language, not to mention English.

No one is stupid enough to give these uneducated people a book.

All they really need is a picture pamphlet that states:

"Para español presione el número 2"

I call bullshit on what this disgruntled employee claims !!!!
Because Trumpanzees believe ANYTHING. Biden's banning burgers. Biden's senile. There's a democratic pedo ring located in the basement of a pizza place.

When are the resignations coming from ABCNBCCBSCNNMSNBCNPR?
You would have to ask them...

However, you can start out by telling us about the stories they ran that they ALREADY knew were fake AHEAD OF TIME and ran them anyway....

Just simply saying "fake news" doesn't cut it......present factual evidence like I just did.....because I am not concerned about your feels
I make no excuses for any of the media jackals.

Meanwhile, scads of "reporters" on the other outlets lied outright about the RUSSIA! hoax for nearly three years.

Where is their sense of propriety and demonstrations of principle?
I am going to say this again....why is it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, elected CONSERVATIVE OFFICIALS have to rely on lie after lie??

Biden is going to ban meat....LIE
Biden has an underground sex dungeon where he sex trafficks toddlers....LIE
Vaccines are just a plan to implant everyone with micro-chips...LIE

Not a single Trumper can tell me what was in Trump's health care plan....

Not a single Trumper can tell me what was the Republican alternative to Covid Relief....

But they can tell you all about Dr Suess books, Mr Potato-head and other made up goofy shit
Get that plank out your own eye first, Corky.....Then go clean your room.
Perhaps you could respond to him. At the moment it looks like you cant respond.
Perhaps you can jam a cactus up your ass.

Oh...and another thing....

Give us an example of a host from NPR having to go to court and make the claim that "no reasonable person would believe what we say" to hide from a lawsuit
Non sequitur....SIdney Powell isn't in the media
That was Tucker Carlson you moron.....this is why I have zero respect for you cucks...

"Fox lawyers: "The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses -- Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

But I understand why you would get his defense mixed up with Sidney Powell...since she was only repeating what Fox News has taught her.....
Rachael Maddow used the same exact defense. I do not recall anyone bitching about it.

Oh...and another thing....

Give us an example of a host from NPR having to go to court and make the claim that "no reasonable person would believe what we say" to hide from a lawsuit
Non sequitur....SIdney Powell isn't in the media
That was Tucker Carlson you moron.....this is why I have zero respect for you cucks...

"Fox lawyers: "The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses -- Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

But I understand why you would get his defense mixed up with Sidney Powell...since she was only repeating what Fox News has taught her.....
Rachael Maddow used the same exact defense. I do not recall anyone bitching about it.
It's (D)ifferent when their team lies out their asses.

Prove it.
Lest we forget that James O'Keefe is suing the shit out of NYT for defamation....

Of course, conservatives who propagated that lie will fail to acknowledge their dishonesty.

Of course, conservatives who propagated that lie will fail to acknowledge their dishonesty.
Pot meet kettle.

That is so lame.

If you don’t like the source you could do a search on your favorite search engine.

That’s what I did. It’s being reported on many news outlets.

You didn’t do that because you don’t want the truth. So you made a fool of yourself to all of us who aren’t as lazy as you and actually want the truth.

That is so lame.

If you don’t like the source you could do a search on your favorite search engine.

That’s what I did. It’s being reported on many news outlets.

You didn’t do that because you don’t want the truth. So you made a fool of yourself to all of us who aren’t as lazy as you and actually want the truth.
Nope, your duty is to give good sources.

Do it, please.

You would have to ask them...

However, you can start out by telling us about the stories they ran that they ALREADY knew were fake AHEAD OF TIME and ran them anyway....

Just simply saying "fake news" doesn't cut it......present factual evidence like I just did.....because I am not concerned about your feels
I make no excuses for any of the media jackals.

Meanwhile, scads of "reporters" on the other outlets lied outright about the RUSSIA! hoax for nearly three years.

Where is their sense of propriety and demonstrations of principle?
I am going to say this again....why is it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, elected CONSERVATIVE OFFICIALS have to rely on lie after lie??

Biden has an underground sex dungeon where he sex trafficks toddlers....LIE
Vaccines are just a plan to implant everyone with micro-chips...LIE

Not a single Trumper can tell me what was in Trump's health care plan....

Not a single Trumper can tell me what was the Republican alternative to Covid Relief....

But they can tell you all about Dr Suess books, Mr Potato-head and other made up goofy shit

Bill Clinton is going to cut middle-class taxes....LIE
Obamacare is going to save every family $2500 a year....LIE
If you like you plan, you can keep your plan....LIE
We can't drill our way to lower gas prices....LIE
Obama says his administration is most transparent ever....LIE

She finds those who forced her to lie admirable and considers them friends? Friends would have stuck up for you.
just highlights the contradictions in her tweet and why it can’t be trusted.

The NY Post is one of the oldest if not the oldest active paper in the nation, created by Hamilton...its reputation is unimpeached

And yet it seems they printed a lie. One they had to retract. I suppose you can rightly point out that it was a positive that they did retract the original story but the story behind the story may still be a story.
Its a murdoch owned rag. I wou;dnt believe the date on the cover.

Forum List

Back