New York Post censoring comments

outrigger

Jul 17, 2017
Commenters at the New York Post have been complaining in the last few days of comments rejected for little or no reason. I tried commiserating with some of them with inoffensive language, and my posts were rejected. One commenter asked "Is this post acceptable?" I replied "No." and it was rejected. Have coocoo birds taken over the NYP?

All "right" leaning outlets are controlled. Like during Waterloo 1 Rothchild backed England the other Rothchild backed France.

Yesterday, on New York Post, I tried to post the following about a story involving immigrants in New York City begging from area residents: "These poor saps were foolish enough to believe that the democrat biden administration is competent." I got a message that it might offend someone, so changed it to: "These poor **** (word that means fluid in a tree) were foolish enough to believe that the democrat biden administration is competent." That was also rejected. LOL Also, yesterday I tried to post a few responses to other complaints about rejections of posts, none of which was complimentary to the Post censors, and none was approved. This morning I tried to post "Ouch." to a story about a wrestling movie. It appears that a passel of woke fourth grade Nazis are running the boards there, and I have been banned. There are plenty of other sources for real news, but when I'm in the mood for some trashy fun, I can go to the Daily Mail. Thanks.

Forum List

Back