New York Passes Beard Law

lets all work at bergdorf goodman

499568714_9d4dc94ff1_o.jpg

hhhhmmm

now wouldn't it be funny if christians (catholic or not) all showed up for work in full nun and monk garb..... becasue they can now... if they want to. No need to conform to dress code if it is religious ya know.

16970.jpg

The better question is why the hell are muslims required to dress like their versions of monks and nuns all the time?
i really dont give a fuck... the question is... why are only the women dressed like that crap.

i do care that they conform to the same dress code as everyone else.

hhhhmmm

now wouldn't it be funny if christians (catholic or not) all showed up for work in full nun and monk garb..... becasue they can now... if they want to. No need to conform to dress code if it is religious ya know.

16970.jpg

The better question is why the hell are muslims required to dress like their versions of monks and nuns all the time?
i really dont give a fuck... the question is... why are only the women dressed like that crap.

I think her hat is very nice :thup:

As an apartment owner and part-time resident of the city, I can state with fact that ridership has been down. Since 1999 I've personally seen a drop in ridership.

This leads me to believe that this may be a publicity stunt to increase ridership. We'll have to see.

Earthquakes. The jury is still out on that one.

:lol::lol::lol: If New York was a tectonically active geomorphic province it would be beneficial to have thousands of small quakes as opposed to one big one, but, as it isn't, that excuse is just simply laughable.

Hey- when a $165 million portfolio is talking to you... you listen.

Earthquakes. The jury is still out on that one. I'm on the side of safety. We have an oil and gasoline glut in this country, so there's no hurry. There is a hurry for profit before anything which is the GOP.

and lets all channel our inner wiccan...

head dress, beard, cloths..... what CAN they say???

wr474.jpg

Hubby has a long beard now and I think it looks cool. But...we are Krazy Kalifornians and he is retired, so it doesn't matter.

But it beats the fuck out of me why NYC is getting rid of their horse-drawn carriages that have been a tradition for over 100 years.

Because they are awful.

They slow traffic, shit all over the street, and generally are completely miserable. No one who actually lives in New York likes the damn things except for the guys who own them.

It was the only issue that de Blasio and Lhota agreed on during the mayoral campaign.

A man can't even grow a beard these days without people losing their shit. Wtf America

Really? I have a beard, I haven't seen any feces on the ground.

Hmm... I guess I'll have to grow a beard to see if I can confirm your results. I'm coincidentally already a week in and my dog pooped in the kitchen this morning. I wonder if that counts :eusa_think:

Common sense would dictate that you train your dog to go outside. There are responsibilities to animal ownership.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: If New York was a tectonically active geomorphic province it would be beneficial to have thousands of small quakes as opposed to one big one, but, as it isn't, that excuse is just simply laughable.

Earthquakes. The jury is still out on that one. I'm on the side of safety. We have an oil and gasoline glut in this country, so there's no hurry. There is a hurry for profit before anything which is the GOP.

Certainly no hurry to export crude and nat gas is there?

While we export tens of millions of metric tons of grains each year... and the "middle class" pays exorbitant prices for groceries.

Certainly no hurry to export crude and nat gas is there?

While we export tens of millions of metric tons of grains each year... and the "middle class" pays exorbitant prices for groceries.

And this matters how? Everything you listed is priced on the market. FYI: The market is fixed.

I'd make sure the gay and the Muslim sit together because we know how much they both hate the Christians.

The law passed by a vote of 112 to 1. I wonder who the sole holdout was?

Hijabs, turbans, kippahs and beards are now kosher in the workplaces, according to a New York state Assembly bill.

The New York state Assembly has passed legislation sponsored by Assemblyman David Weprin, D-Fresh Meadows, that prohibits workplace discrimination against attire worn for religious purposes.

Weprin said the bill was a response to a series of cases throughout the state during which employees were discriminated against at work due to their religious garb or facial grooming.

"People should not have to make a choice between working to provide for their families or observing their religion," the assemblyman said.

"It is unacceptable that workers have faced discrimination for wearing their religious attire or facial hair because it is an infringement on their civil liberties."

He said the bill would allow for persons to wear hijabs, turbans, kippahs and beards at their workplaces without fear of persecution.

The legislation passed by a vote of 112-1 on Jan. 14.

"We enthusiastically support the religious garb bill calling for equal employment opportunities for all New Yorkers, regardless of religious attire and facial grooming," said Rabbi Israel Rubin, who is the regional director of Chabad of the Capital District.

New York Passes "Beard Law"

no mention of cross necklaces or a lords prayer shawl

Forum List

Back